No announcement yet.

Garner State Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got back from the Frio this evening. We had a cabin at Zuber’s just across the River from Garner. The park looked crowded...we just hung out in tubes
    Caught some bass in the mornings downstream of the dam.
    Last edited by mikebyrge; 06-03-2020, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Yes the 19 mile crossing is always a good spot and perfect for the kids.The dam before u get to camp wood and also just outside of town on Ray Mc Donald rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito View Post
        Yes the 19 mile crossing is always a good spot and perfect for the kids.The dam before u get to camp wood and also just outside of town on Ray Mc Donald rd.
        I used to be on a Uvalde lease and our camp house was 2-3 miles past that Nueces River crossing. I always wanted to take a dip in it. 23 miles north of Uvalde is CR-408. About a mile east of 55 is a Nueces River crossing where we would take a dip from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito View Post
          Just came back from there 10min ago.with kids. We have been at our place in Rocksprings for last couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X