Kenya 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenya 2018

Just got back from a 2 week long mission trip to Kenya to give backpacks and school supplies to 800 kids, 520 of those also got uniforms and shoes. This year we were able to spend a morning driving through Nairobi National Park, which was a pretty cool experience to be driving around in this vast nature preserve minutes from the city and airport.

I kinda thought the lions deserved their own post. Our guide said the lion with the darker mane was about 14 years old and the other one was about 10 years old. It was really cool to drive to about 50-60 yards away from these massive cats laying down in the middle of this wide open area. I could've stayed and just took pictures of the lions the rest of the day, it was truly an experience to see them in the wild.

Comment

I kinda thought the lions deserved their own post. Our guide said the lion with the darker mane was about 14 years old and the other one was about 10 years old. It was really cool to drive to about 50-60 yards away from these massive cats laying down in the middle of this wide open area. I could've stayed and just took pictures of the lions the rest of the day, it was truly an experience to see them in the wild.

Comment

Awesome Pics!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

After awesome I have run out of words......

Comment

Wow, amazing! The fox winking is classic!

Comment

in the first set of pics, about the middle, is that a civet cat or ocelot?

Great pics of all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                  in the first set of pics, about the middle, is that a civet cat or ocelot?

Great pics of all!!!
                  it is a Serval Cat

Comment

These are all great, but the first giraffe and the third fox are my favorites. I love the facial expressions.

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Working...
                      X