This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    It was a thing of beauty when you have watched Sumlin’s sorry *** defenses the last 4 years. BOB would have enjoyed it [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did. Good game imo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Texas’ only loss was to Maryland, the #35 team in total defense......TCU is 12, WVU is 26, ISU is 40. Only three in the top 70....I know that’s a little skewed because of the offenses they face and the amount of plays ran. I think what he’s saying is that Texas will only see one more team with a decent defense. That being WVU. Lots of football to play out for everyone.
      Yes, Texas has already faced the toughest part of it's schedule. Don't get all cocky though. The offenses remaining can upset anyone at any time.

The same can be said for Aggy, no? WVU is the highest ranked opponent for either.

Comment

Live action. My deer is showing in daylight hours. Not today though. I'm not leaving until I close this deal. The first pic is live. 2nd is my deer on cam. Third is a target buck for the grandson.

Comment

Dang that's a nice deer Bob! Looking forward to a LDP this week!

Comment

Who took the live pic and why didn't they shoot him!

Comment

Dang great bucks BOB! Your target is a stud and the one you are hoping for the grandkid would be awesome. Good luck!

Comment

Bob if you had to pick would you rather shoot that buck or have Texas make it to the playoffs this year which would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  Bob if you had to pick would you rather shoot that buck or have Texas make it to the playoffs this year which would it be?
                  If both happened, he may instantaneously combust with excitement.

Comment

So I don't know how to post the video, but......

I got a call last night from Jimbo. No, really. I spoke to Jimbo last night.

My daughter (a student at Blinn) and my in-laws (College Station residents) go to Rudy's BBQ every Wednesday night to listen to Jimbo on the Capital Farm Credit radio program. He's signed a few items for them and they've gotten to know him pretty well.

Well my daughter asked Jimbo two weeks ago - when she applied to transfer into TAMU - if he'd call me when she got accepted.

So sure as heck, last night I was sitting down eating dinner when I got a facetime call from my daughter. Holy crap she was standing there with Jimbo and he gave my wife and I the good news, welcoming her into the Aggie family.

I'm very proud of her, she will be the first generation in my family to have a college degree, and she is an amazing young lady.

I hope the link works

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

My daughter (a student at Blinn) and my in-laws (College Station residents) go to Rudy's BBQ every Wednesday night to listen to Jimbo on the Capital Farm Credit radio program. He's signed a few items for them and they've gotten to know him pretty well.

Well my daughter asked Jimbo two weeks ago - when she applied to transfer into TAMU - if he'd call me when she got accepted.

So sure as heck, last night I was sitting down eating dinner when I got a facetime call from my daughter. Holy crap she was standing there with Jimbo and he gave my wife and I the good news, welcoming her into the Aggie family.

I'm very proud of her, she will be the first generation in my family to have a college degree, and she is an amazing young lady.

I hope the link works

https://twitter.com/baileee_/status/1050207571167117313
                      That is really cool! Congrats to your Daughter!

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Live action. My deer is showing in daylight hours. Not today though. I'm not leaving until I close this deal. The first pic is live. 2nd is my deer on cam. Third is a target buck for the grandson.

I have no patience, because that first deer would have the air let out of him.

Comment

I hope the link works

That is great stuff!! Congrats

Comment

I hope the link works

Good bull! Welcome to the family!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Kentucky can stretch a defense too.....actual teams with great defenses, but they didn’t stretch the Aggies. There’s a reason defenses win championships.....because they shut down prolific offenses.
                                Holy crap!!!! Did you even watch the Kentucky game???? That qb was so sorry!!! Lord have mercy

Comment

Working...
                                X