Anyone use a golf cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use a golf cart?

Thinking about selling my mule 610 for a golf cart. Buddy has a mule Pro for the heavy work but thinking golf cart for getting us to and from the blinds during hunting times.

Anyone use em and thoughts on bad boy vs a upgraded golf cart. Budget would be around what I get for mule so $3000 probably.

Scott

Lots of people here use them.

Comment

Thought so. Hoping to see a few and some experience with each

Comment

It all depends on the distance you need to travel.

Comment

Round trip would be about 1.5 miles probably. With ability to easily charge at camp

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
          It all depends on the distance you need to travel.

Comment

I have one one out farm and it works great except for mud. It will climb any hill that the Ranger will, and is really quiet. The ride is pretty rough.

Comment

The mule 610 isn't pretty either haha or mini truck we have so that's not a big deal

Originally posted by BDann View Post
              I have one one out farm and it works great except for mud. It will climb any hill that the Ranger will, and is really quiet. The ride is pretty rough.

Comment

Have had 48v ezgo and 48v bad boy.
                Have a gas ezgo txt now and love it.
                Will never own an electric cart again. Just hate messing with the batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                  Round trip would be about 1.5 miles probably. With ability to easily charge at camp
                  Golf cart can easily do that. Me wife and two turds take one hour trips around the neighborhood quite often.

Comment

We have a gas cart. Pretty nice to get around in rather than a 4 wheeler and it's actually quieter than all the SxS out here. It's a '95 Club Car ds that we fixed up added a lift and tires and have some heavy duty leaf springs to change out next weekend which should help with the ride a little as opposed to the original one on there that are 20 years old

Comment

I have one at the ranch, I use it about 25% of the time and use the jeep the rest of the time. I have a battery one and it works just fine.

Comment

We take the mini truck and seem to see more deer as it's almost silent but can't haul the people we want. So going electric is good as we have other gas vehicles for heavy duty. Just want a silent way to drop people off and get to blinds. Maintenance isn't a big deal to me I enjoy it.

Comment

If your roads are smooth maybe. I had a similar idea, having both, I used one while bro in law used the other. Logging roads beat the heck out of me in that golf cart.

Comment

I have an EZ Go Beast at my place and a BBB at home. Both work well for me. If you go electric, pay strict attention to breaking in and maintaining the batteries and they'll last several years.

Comment

Electric but done with lead acid. I'm converting to lithium in the upcoming spring.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X