Covert error 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert error 27

I have a code black and while attempting FW update it gets to 70% and then gives an error 27 code. Anyone seen that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, last time i talked to a covert guy he told me error code 27 meant the FW was up to date. Wish seems weird to me but I swear that's what he said it meant.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I changed to a different sd card and it went through. I’m going to chat with them Monday to confirm that code

Comment

Report back with what you find. I had that code allot and now that you said SD card maybe that's what the code was for and a code 4 was up to date?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
          Report back with what you find. I had that code allot and now that you said SD card maybe that's what the code was for and a code 4 was up to date?

Will do

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
            Well I changed to a different sd card and it went through. I’m going to chat with them Monday to confirm that code

That's what I had to do. Seems not all cards are created equal even they have the same rating. Certain brand cards just won't work in my Coverts and the same with my SpyPoint Micro's.

Comment

Working...
            X