Career needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career needed

Today seven shops, and over two hundred BNSF employees are now without careers due to Covid 19. They have no plans of re-opening this facility, and my final date of working for them is the 15th of July. I’m sad that this is happening, but I am thankful for the opportunity that was given to me. I know there are other great companies that are hiring right now. If anyone knows of any such places please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. I live in Votaw, Texas. I’m an hour or less from Humble, Cleveland, Conroe, Livingston, and Beaumont. I am currently a journeyman electrician for the railroad with a background in automotive diagnostics, and repair. I am a very fast learner, and willing to be taught anything. I can send my resume to whoever would like to see it. Thank you.
    Tyler Denman
    936-777-4909
    tylerwaynedenman@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Good luck in your search Tyler, hope you land something even better than the last position.

Comment

Great attitude, it’ll work out, wish I could help!

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Good luck on your search sir. Sounds like you have the right attitude.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Railroad companies shutting down. I figured they would not be affected much by this retardation.

People seriously need to start suing politicians that are responsible for this type of BS. They should be sued for every dime they have and or locked up in prison for a long time.

Comment

Good luck in your search. I’ve been with them 16 years and I’ve never seen it this bad.

Comment

I don’t know of anything but you may try smith’s auto electric in Livingston or possibly elite electric in Liberty. May also try Dayton Electric in Dayton. They are always busy and looking fo good help. Good luck with the search

Comment

Just sent your info on to our Service Mgr (Dental Field)

Been very stable for me for over 44 years and never without a job

Best wishes in your career search. You will do great with your positive outlook.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                        Good luck in your search. I’ve been with them 16 years and I’ve never seen it this bad.
                        They laid off a few hundred more up north a few weeks back. Great company to work for.

Comment

I will check them out

Comment

You might try the Anheuser-Busch plant on 610-I10. They are always hiring from what I have been told.

Comment

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X