I still have faith in mankind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have faith in mankind.

Wife went to the store to pick up a few things this morning. When she was getting out of her car, a man parked next to her asked if she was looking for TP. She told him we were starting to get low but not too bad. He leaned into his truck and gave her a 16 roll pack. Alecia tried several times to pay him and he refused. The media isn't reporting it, but there is a lot of GOOD things happening during all of this. We have been keeping an eye on the old widow woman a couple of doors down, so every little bit helps. Post up some GOOD things. We need to hear something besides doom and gloom.

Thanks for posting. People taking care of each other is what gets us through challenging times.

Comment

Y'all must be really old [emoji23] great story

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

very nice

Comment

My wife’s step brother bought some tp at a store in Arkansas, went to another store and came back out and his window was broken and tp stolen.

Comment

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              My wife’s step brother bought some tp at a store in Arkansas, went to another store and came back out and his window was broken and tp stolen.
              Well yea, it’s Arkansas.....

JK

Comment

Nice to hear.

Comment

Was in CVS earlier and seen this dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizer, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!

I called him a selfish ***** and gave him a low down about all the people who need these types of things. Told him he should be ashamed of himself!

He said: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    It seems you missed the point the OP was trying to make.

"Post up some GOOD things. We need to hear something besides doom and gloom."

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post

Dumb Sooner.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Neighbor lost her husband a few months ago suddenly. Been taking her meals (tough to cook for 1) and helping with small things around the house. She bought a bbq package yesterday and surprised us by splitting it with us. Some of the best bbq I’ve ever had. Still good folks in this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post

I got the point. My post doesn’t detract from his post in any way. The moral of the story is don’t leave the tp someone gave you in plain sight or someone may steal it. Oh, and you need to have a snickers.
                          Last edited by oktx; 03-22-2020, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Dumb Sooner.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Y'all must be really old [emoji23] great story

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                              Some times being old is an advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X