Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost

I think we have a ghost in our home or something. Last night as we are sitting in the living room my little boy had a blue balloon that was just floating against the ceiling out of nowhere the balloon drop about a foot and goes back up like someone pulled it. Me and the wife look at each other like that was crazy. Well about 10 mins later the balloon starts moving around the room like someone was pulling it I thought maybe the AC/heater was moving it but the dang thing started bouncing up and down this went on for about 5 mins. any thoughts on what could make the balloon do this.

If it happens again tonight I will try to film it.

sounds like a ghost to me. I never believed in them until I was about 20. I was dating a girl and the guy who built the house they lived in died in a lawnmower accident. She always said the house was haunted and I thought she was full of ****. One night, we were on the couch and the cushion beside me squished down like someone was sitting in it. She just told him to go away and the cushion went back to to normal. Any way, that's my ghost story. Hopefully yours is Casper like.

I wouldn't mind being a ghost after I'm gone. Would be fun messing with people

Comment

Post it on here... Lots of other interesting stories.

Comment

Drafting throughout the house probably (Cold/Hot air)

Comment

in for the video.

Comment

This was about 3-4 months ago, but all my fire alarms all went off at the exact same time. Stopped about a minute later...did a check, nothing wrong with the house. Weirdest experience ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              This was about 3-4 months ago, but all my fire alarms all went off at the exact same time. Stopped about a minute later...did a check, nothing wrong with the house. Weirdest experience ever.
              At first, I thought you post said fire arms. That might have been even weirder!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                If they are hard wired, then probably a spider or something set one off. Happened to me once. Bugs and dust can set off fire alarms. Now if all of yours are independently battery powered, then I feel for you lol.

Comment

Pop the balloon, that should stop it.

Comment

Just be glad it’s a blue balloon and not a red one.

Comment

^^^^^ lol

Comment

Redrum redrum

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Drafting throughout the house probably (Cold/Hot air)
                          My first thought till it started bouncing like some one was pulling it

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                            Just be glad it’s a blue balloon and not a red one.

Meh. Red one may not be so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Balloon is up now we are waiting to see what happens, I have a camera filming the living room. We are heading to Choctaw for the night I will check the camera when we get home and see what happens

Comment

Working...
                              X