Inlaws are crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inlaws are crazy!

My mom and law is nuts. She makes it perfectly clear she hates deer meat. Every time she visits we cook her chicken fried blackstrap or tenderloin fajetas. And she will eat it and darn near lick her plate. We won't say a word. Last night we make tacos and when she is on her 3rd one I wink at my wife and ask if that was some of my sons buck he shot. She replays yep. (It was beef this time) So she starts throwing a fit acting like she is getting sick and carrying on like a banchee. So my son has to go in the trash and get the wrapper out and show her. All a sudden she feels well enough again to call me some choice words. Oh we'll thought I would share. The Inlaws are here tell New Years. And we had buck Burgers for lunch

That's just plain funny right there....Good luck with the visit.

Comment

My buddies wife forced herself (finger down throat)to throw up some deer she had after we told her what it was.

Comment

i LOLed, my brother in laws mom is the exact same way

Comment

That's awesome!!!

Comment

Funny stuff.

Comment

That ain't right

Comment

funny!

Comment

Got a few friends that are the same way.

Comment

now thats funny

Comment

That's crazy! I'm glad my mil likes backstrap!

Comment

Yall should feed her some desser and tell her it's raccoon

Comment

I did the same for my mother-in-law once. She was a finicky eater, but she bragged on my venison burger, not knowing what it was.

I cooked a bison burger once for my aunt, and she complimented me on how delicious it was, devouring all but two last bites when I told her it was buffalo! Her hands were on their way to her mouth with the remaining burger when I told her what it was. She immediately halted the motion and slowly put the burger back on her plate and looked like she would get sick...would NOT eat the last two bites!!!

Comment

I find it crazy someone couldn't tell the difference between deer and beer. Nobody in my family besides my grandpa, brothers and wife will eat deer meat. I don't try to force it on them, more for me. Lol

Comment

You can't fix stupid but it is fun messing with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X