Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back dude!

Comment

Welcome back. I'm glad you decided to rejoin us!

Comment

I'm glad your back.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

It's usually the same people or a newer member. I don't get surprised anymore and just move on.

I'm sure it's hard to do when it's your own thread.

Glad your back brotha!

Comment

Glad you are back Sir.

Comment

Welcome back! I have learned over time to not post to much and just set back and enjoy the fire!

Comment

I like the message within your "reintroduction" post. Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back

Here's a little advice for all the naysayers and pot stirrers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Will Rogers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	24350724

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                      Here's a little advice for all the naysayers and pot stirrers.

[ATTACH]677160[/ATTACH]

Comment

Welcome back and yes unfortunately there are a handful of knuckle heads on here. When I see a very rude comment or someone just being an arse 9 times out of 10 it's one of the same guys that just have no class. They need to permanently ban those guys instead of letting the good guys like yourself get fed up and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                          It's usually the same people or a newer member. I don't get surprised anymore and just move on.

I'm sure it's hard to do when it's your own thread.

Glad your back brotha!
                          Yes sir! Since I finally started using the ignore button, this site has gone back to being enjoyable.

Glad to have you back Kuma!

Comment

Welcome back.....TBH is a grand place!

A quick piece of advice that you may or may not want to take. It took me some time to learn on another site before TBH, although I never left like you did....I just let it get me upset more than it should have.

Don't take the internet so seriously. It is the internet after all. You will get upset at somebody again. It is human nature with 40K plus members. If you go running off every time you get mad at somebody you are going to be doing a bunch of running. Just let it run off your back and move on to the next post or TBH event. I read the thread while it was happening and personally, in my opinion, it was a combination of overreaction on both sides, less than stellar communication, some over achieving junior game wardens and folks joking around as well. None of which I thought was worthy of leaving a place like TBH for. Just go cool off if it makes you mad, calm down and move on to the next thing. It works for all of us here. Again welcome back..

Comment

Repeat after me.

It's the Internet!!!

Anyone who takes this stuff too seriously is going to get their feelings hurt and sometimes their butt hurt too.

Btw, you are only allowed one "I'm done with tbh" thread in a lifetime so you're stuck here now.

Comment

Glad to see you

Comment

Working...
                                X