No announcement yet.

Tailgate bandit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry to hear about this. I cannot stand a thief !! If I see anything I will shoot you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      Thats what I like about my dodge, the tailgate has automatic locks. It locks and unlocks when you unlock/lock the truck.
      That's cool, I didn't know they did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
        That sucks!! Can you narrow down area of Rowlett/Rockwall ? I live in the area as well and will keep an eye out.
        We live around 276 and 549 in Rockwall. She works in a medical complex right behind Lake Pointe Hospital in Rowlett.

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
        That's cool, I didn't know they did that.
        Yep, mine does that. I know hers was locked a while back but hadn't checked it lately. And, of course, I get blamed for it. From what I'm understanding, locking it only slows them down a few seconds.

I'm keeping an eye out for a silver one for sale. If I see one, I'll meet the person to buy it, and if it still has the lock mechanism in place, I'll try my key in it. Lord help the sorry SOB if that happens. Someone is going to get hurt and I don't plan on it being me.

Comment

This is what I haveClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418088206.429588.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	24350513

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
            That's no excuse for stealing mine or anyone's stuff.
            I think he prolly meant that's why it more than likely won't show up on CL....

Comment

Working...
            X