Glock 42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 42

Anyone carry this as their daily concealed? Just curious as to everyone's thoughts on it. I know several that do...I do own one but currently carry my xd-9

I don't own one, but I have shot one. It is by far the best of the compact .380s.

Comment

I bought 2! One for me and my fiancé love em!

Comment

Get the S&W Shield or wait till Glock makes a single stack 9mm. (should be released in Jan 2015)

Ike

Comment

I heard that there would be a single stack 9 coming soon...just not my cup of tea.

Comment

Pst FYI the 43 is being released at shot show so I hear. Why do you hate single stack 9 when you own the 380 version of it??? (Aka 9mm short if you want to change the name of it)

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
              Get the S&W Shield or wait till Glock makes a single stack 9mm. (should be released in Jan 2015)

Ike
              Get a Glock 42 and a "Glock 43"

Comment

Hate?? Where did that come from? I do not hate a single stack 9mm...it's simply not my choice of carry. I own a .380 yes...

Comment

I'll def check out the 43 when I can get my hands on on, who knows I may just carry it one day

Comment

Originally posted by Cbrown85 View Post
                    Hate?? Where did that come from? I do not hate a single stack 9mm...it's simply not my choice of carry. I own a .380 yes...

Alright hate was a little strong of a word but just sounded like you highly disliked them. Just seemed odd to me and normally the other way around but I am not judging.

Comment

Here's mine that I had cerakoted in burnt bronze

Comment

That thing is sweet!!! Nice

Comment

Working...
                        X