• Show
Clear All

Nice post some pics when you get a chance

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      Nice post some pics when you get a chance

Sierracharlie out…
      Here’s a few. Been busy. Glad I went with the 11.50. They don’t stick out past the fenders. Thanks for all the advice.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks good

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Cooper makes a great AT.
          I've been using Cooper RT 285-75-16 street tread on my 2001 F-250 forever. Never been stuck in the East TX clay or West TX rocks.

Comment

F-250!tire advice needed

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            I agree ! I had the 2’s and didn’t like them. The 3’s are supposed to be much better from what I’ve read. Hoping someone here has them and chimes in.

Recently purchased the 3’s. Went with the grapplers on our other truck. So far I’m liking both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Backwoods101; 07-11-2020, 10:45 AM.

Comment

BF Goodrich TA KO2’s have been good for me on my dodge 2500’s and now on my F250. Good mileages and, knock on wood, have had no flats even taking it to the lease through sharp rock, cactus, and mesquite. I believe they are 10 ply and they have kevlar in the sidewalls.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                I had some Toyo open country AT2s on my last f250. They lasted 60k+

These are great tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  Just bought my first F-250 and need advice on what all terrain tire to buy. It has 20” wheels. What have y’all used that lasted the longest on a 250, 2500, ect..? What size on factory 20” rims? Also needs to be 10 ply. Not going to lift it and don’t want noisy/ howling mud tires. Thanks in advance.
                  For looks- you can do a 295/65r20 nitto ridge grappler with no level

For long lasting- toyo all terrains

I personally have a 19 model leveled with 35x12.50 nitto ridge grapplers.

Comment

Here is 2.5” springs and 35x12.50 nitro ridge grapplers. You can run 45s w/ no level if you want.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                      In case someone wanted to see, today I put on Cooper STT pro’s in 295/65R20. Drive home wasn’t as loud as I was worried they might be and were quieter than my last set of Falken wildpeak at3’s. (Which I loved but they aren’t carried in that size)

The only cons I have read on reviews were they can sling a rock due to the tread but I had already planned to add some mud flaps.

They are suppose to get 70k miles with regular rotation.

I’m running these and they are great tires
                      I’ve got 55k miles and it’s about all I’ll get, ive rotated them regularly. However they are super aggressive tires so 55k is pretty dang good. I don’t think you will get 70k out of them but I love them and plan to put another set on In a few weeks

Comment

F-250!tire advice needed

I did Toyo RT in 37’s and they are my favorite tire I’ve ever had so far.

I’ve been running mud/ all terrain tires for 20 years and I hav never got more than 45k out of a set.

My last set of Toyo MT’s had a broken belt and holes in them after 3 years and 42k. They were flat shot and should have been changed out around 39k. I rotate every 5k when I get my oil changed. 90% of my mileage is 8 to 9 hrs straight at 80-85 MPH so that probably doesn’t help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Black Ice; 07-11-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Michelin LTX A/T.

Comment

Toyo Open Country, I run thr MTs on my Cummins....3 sets and they wear awesome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

And they will work when you put that pedal down bud.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191209-064237_Snapchat1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	24624117

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

F-250!tire advice needed

RTs are awesome!! Finally got mine installed in 37s.

Comment

Working...
                                X