No announcement yet.

Spring Type Pellet Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just buy the .25 Marauder in the classifieds so I’ll quite looking at it!!!
    It’s got the pump also, you’ll be ready to shoot & the .25’s are super accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Beeman .22 cal about 10 years ago at Wallyworld for $98. Took the scope off and have shot so many critters with it and they say they get broken in at 1500 shots I think. Have killed over 100 trapped hogs with it, tons of coons, squirrels,opossums, turkeys all head shots (a paying job). I use it in customers attics for invasive critters. You do need to buy a few different types of pellets and see which ones are the most accurate for your gun. A lot more ooomph than a .177 cal.

Comment

Got several Break over /Dana Beman Benjamin Crosman..All been Ok...all in 200-300 dollar range Been wanting to step up a notch or 2...All above been a great read THX

Comment

I shoot these 9.4 gr pellets I got at Academy in my old scoped Gamo .177 Hunter. Deadly on Grackles and squirrels to 40 yards. Groups the size of a nickle at 25 yards. Gun is kinda loud, bout like a 22 short.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have a Benjamin Discovery pump it full up to 3000 psi and you can shoot it about 15 times. Not sure where the guy got it from but it had a silencer on it when I purchased it. It's extremely quiet.

Comment

It is looking like the Sig Sauer ASP 20 is going to be my choice. Little bit more $ but appears to be the best bang for the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                Just buy the .25 Marauder in the classifieds so I’ll quite looking at it!!!
                It’s got the pump also, you’ll be ready to shoot & the .25’s are super accurate.

Sold, pending funds... (he types sadly)

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                  How loud is it? I live in a pretty redneck neighborhood so if it is normal pellet gun sound that should be fine for my use

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Its not that bad- I think the sound is measured at 95 decibels- much less that a .22. On a quite afternoon, it would get a liberal neighbors attention - assuming they even had a clue what a pellet gun sounded like.

Comment

I have a Diana (RWS) 34 .22 cal and it is devastating on small game. https://www.airgundepot.com/rws-34-a...tml#rws2166165

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                      I have a Diana (RWS) 34 .22 cal and it is devastating on small game. https://www.airgundepot.com/rws-34-a...tml#rws2166165
                      This is the one I have, it’s crazy accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                        This is the one I have, it’s crazy accurate.
                        Indeed, it is a really good buy for the money.

Comment

Working...
                        X