Well, this moved the needle a little for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    For starters, a 25 year embargo on ANYTHING being shipped from China... if their cargo ships enter our waters, we sink them without warning.
    Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    Let the free markets do its thing. Encourage American entrepreneurship with a stimulus of some sort (not looking to just give out free money, before the dogpile on me starts) all around pharmaceutical production here in the US. Quit subsidizing wind and solar energy for people and start giving grants to companies willing to produce pharmaceutical needs, so that US manufacturers could keep their prices competitive with Chinas. America could be 100% self sufficient, no doubt about it.
    Both of your replies are vastly different, yet I think they'd both be very effective...

Comment

I really do hope this serves as a wake up call for Americans, but hopefully without a few hundred thousand dead bodies...

Comment

Last edited by ghostgoblin22; 03-13-2020, 10:36 AM. Reason: wrong person

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          just more fear mongering bull****
          So you think all of that was just bullcrap, huh? Nothing to think about at all? Or did you even listen to it?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
            Both of your replies are vastly different, yet I think they'd both be very effective...
            The problem I have with the sanctions on them, is they hold aren’t holding as good of hand as us, but they do have some “pull” so to speak. I agree with the above. We need to get out of China and get rid of all their manufacturing, but I don’t think it’s as easy as putting sanctions of taxes. It has to be a discrete process.

What happens to all the people relying on medicines from China of China says, “ok, you want taxes, well we will just shut down pharmaceutical companies for the next 6 months.”

I think we need to get all the companies in place here and producing, before slapping China in the face. They are willing to watch the whole world burn, and laugh at the flames.
            Last edited by TheHammer; 03-13-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              I think we need to get all the companies in place here and producing, before slapping China in the face. They are willing to watch the whole world burn, and laugh at the flames.
              Ding Ding Ding...

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                So you think all of that was just bullcrap, huh? Nothing to think about at all? Or did you even listen to it?
                I watched it, while I understand the seriousness of this, ive read 10 articles with guys who are even more experienced in this field than this gentleman...saying all it is really is a bad chest cold that spreads rapidly but the shutdown and hysteria is completely unnecessary and blown out of proportion

Comment

I watched it, while I understand the seriousness of this, ive read 10 articles with guys who are even more experienced in this field than this gentleman...saying all it is really is a bad chest cold that spreads rapidly but the shutdown and hysteria is completely unnecessary and blown out of proportion
                  Let me guess who wrote those articles …

A really bad chest cold that spreads rapidly can do a lot of harm to a lot of people who can't always defend themselves otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

A really bad chest cold that spreads rapidly can do a lot of harm to a lot of people who can't always defend themselves otherwise.
                    information is there, search thru Bing search engine and you''ll be surprised how many more balanced articles you'll find compared to google

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

For once I agree with you... I had bronchitis that turned into walking pneumonia 5 years ago. I'm relatively healthy and it brought me to my knees for 6 months.

Comment

Please share them

Comment

Friday on "Fox & Friends," 65-year-old Jerri Jorgensen, a former Diamond Princess cruise ship coronavirus patient, detailed her sickness and the fallout since being diagnosed with the disease. | Clips

Comment

It confirmed everything Ive been telling the family for over a month now. It took me all day to listen to because of interruptions. I liked how they covered Lymes disease and CWD etc. It was annoying to hear Rogan attempt to question the sample size and other items concerning the probiotics and sauna theraputics. Overall good stuff.

Take away:
                            Limit contact and exposure (amongst others)

As hunters we should require field testing kits for CWD in cervids.
                            Until the time that field kits are available...I think it would be prudent for TPWD to have CWD testing stations in every county...if not several stations. And an infected cervid bodies disposal collection and mass dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                              Very interesting, thanks for posting.

It is a shame that we have outsourced so many vital products to other countries because it is cheaper and that may come back and bite us in the arse.
                              I didnt listen to the podcast, dont have time at the moment. But I have said it before, when you give up manufacturing your own products, you are selling your very ability to survive. The ability to manufacture is the very base of a countries ability to fight wars and protect its citizens. We have been selling out for years and going to a service economy. What will there be to service when you cant get healthcare eqpt, medication, oil, wood, steel etc? You cant make your own stuff to survive you are at the mercy of others. And all others are potential enemies.

Comment

I’ll give it a listen!

Comment

Working...
                                X