X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hail no! Waiting for the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      This was about 3-4 months ago, but all my fire alarms all went off at the exact same time. Stopped about a minute later...did a check, nothing wrong with the house. Weirdest experience ever.

As someone else alluded to, that’s what they’re supposed to do if one of them goes off. If there’s a fire on the opposite end of the house from where you’re sleeping, you still want to know about it. Lot easier to imagine one getting tripped somehow.

Comment

We stayed at the Smithhouse B&B in Crosbyton this year for our dove hunt. I read stories about it being haunted, but didn’t think anything of it. First night there, my brother, dad and I were in one of the bedrooms and a picture just flat out fell off the wall. Ok, so we put it back. A little while later I go to my bedroom to go to bed. There was a big window right behind my headboard and right as I was dozing off, that window shook like somebody was pounding on it. I about shat my pants and reached up like I was going to whoop somebody. Keep in mind I was on the second floor. The rest of the weekend was fine, but that was one of the creepiest things I have ever been a part of.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          sounds like a ghost to me. I never believed in them until I was about 20. I was dating a girl and the guy who built the house they lived in died in a lawnmower accident. She always said the house was haunted and I thought she was full of ****. One night, we were on the couch and the cushion beside me squished down like someone was sitting in it. She just told him to go away and the cushion went back to to normal. Any way, that's my ghost story. Hopefully yours is Casper like.

I wouldn't mind being a ghost after I'm gone. Would be fun messing with people
          Kinda what i think. If I come back as a ghost, I’m gonna be just like I am now. I’ll keep cold beer in the fridge, make the coffee in the morning, and hide your towel when you’re in the shower.

And maybe scare the hell out of you, just because I can

Comment

Halloween is over guys.....

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Well I just reviewed the footage and there was a little action. The balloon dropped about a foot for 3 mins like something was pulling it and then shot right back up. I will try to upload the footage shortly

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Drafting/thermals in the house.

Comment

Waiting on the video, I'd like to see it.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          As someone else alluded to, that’s what they’re supposed to do if one of them goes off. If there’s a fire on the opposite end of the house from where you’re sleeping, you still want to know about it. Lot easier to imagine one getting tripped somehow.
                          This makes a lot of sense but how come when I am burning dinner they go off independently?

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            If they are hard wired, then probably a spider or something set one off. Happened to me once. Bugs and dust can set off fire alarms. Now if all of yours are independently battery powered, then I feel for you lol.

I don't know anything about fire alarms but they take 9v batteries but will still run some with the battery out.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitetail View Post
                              I think we have a ghost in our home or something. Last night as we are sitting in the living room my little boy had a blue balloon that was just floating against the ceiling out of nowhere the balloon drop about a foot and goes back up like someone pulled it. Me and the wife look at each other like that was crazy. Well about 10 mins later the balloon starts moving around the room like someone was pulling it I thought maybe the AC/heater was moving it but the dang thing started bouncing up and down this went on for about 5 mins. any thoughts on what could make the balloon do this.

If it happens again tonight I will try to film it.

So what happened? Did you get to film it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There are no such things as "ghosts" but there are good and evil spirits, angels and demons and there are battles going on around us all the time. Many people are haunted by these demons, that is why Jesus cast the demons out of so many.
                                If you know Christ and have the Holy Spirit you can cast them out of your home. I have done this at a handful of homes and over quite a few people.

Comment

Working...
                                X