• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      I am so excited for you Ryan-I won’t lie or sugar coat it’s tough and some days I think about going to work at McDonald’s

If you put 50% of the effort of what you did for your family and friends during Harvey you are going to be HUGE just don’t forget us small guys

Thank you my friend!

Comment

Congrats and best of luck to you. If you need machined parts I know a good machine shop..

Comment

Thank you everyone...excited about this new journey in life

Comment

There is nothing like being self employed if you like to work and are an independent person like me. As others have said, it can be tough, the best of times and worst of times all in the same day.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good luck and congratulations. Since leaving the corporate world I look forward to every day. No more useless busy work, meetings about nothing, and *** kissing conference calls.

Comment

Congrats. Pm sent

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck sir!! Back in '06, I left a very good position with a company I'd been working for for 29 years, 5 months and 4 days to buy into a company with a partner that was already operational... I can honestly say that I don't regret the move one bit, and have never wished I'd not done it!! It's sometimes stressful because you can't just lock the doors and go home and forget about it until the next day or next week, but the rewards are FAR greater!!

If you ever need any equipment to pressure test those valves you sell, let me know! That's what I do... I work primarily in systems of 10,000 psi and up... To date, highest pressure system I've done is 217,000 psi...

Again, good luck Ryan!

Comment

Good on ya! Congratulations! Hope it is all you want it to be!

Comment

Good luck, work hard and smart and have fun!

Comment

Congrats! That's a big (scary) step!

I know it's not going to make you rich, but I do need a 36" 150# flange and a 36" weld cap ... preferably used, and cheap. I'm sure you only sell new stuff, but you might know where I could get ahold of some used ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            Congrats! That's a big (scary) step!

I know it's not going to make you rich, but I do need a 36" 150# flange and a 36" weld cap ... preferably used, and cheap. I'm sure you only sell new stuff, but you might know where I could get ahold of some used ones.
                            Dang Kev, what the heck are you mountin' that you need THAT?!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Dang Kev, what the heck are you mountin' that you need THAT?!!
                              Well, you know I'm a piping designer, by day.
                              I thought a weld cap and a flange would make a cool fire pit.

You know where I can get some used?

Comment

Kev, PM inbound so as not to derail this thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X