Crooks got me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crooks got me

We flooded during Harvey and the stuff that I could save I rented a 20ft storage container and put what we still owned in there since we were having to move into my grandmother until we could figure out what we were going to do. We tore our house down and finally in the process of rebuilding. Put all my hunting gear in the container at the end of January to get it out of the way since me the wife and two daughters are all in one room for now. Went to go get some stuff out of the container Tuesday and someone had broken into it. They stole my gun safe, only 2 guns thanks God, all my ammo, flashlights, decoys, duck calls, shock collars, scopes, knifes… pretty much if it had anything to do with guns or hunting its gone. Wasn’t sure how the were able to figure out my combination on the master lock but the officer taking the report told me to google a EZ decoder and it literally takes them 5seconds to get in. had 30-40 boxes of 270, 15-20 boxes of 25-06, thousands of rounds of 223. They left all the tv’s, dvd players, computers, furniture . All this being said, ya’ll might want to get rid of youf combo master locks and look into some upper end keyed locks because all you are really doing is keeping honest people out with combo locks. At least the POS who did this were nice enough to stack all may stuff back into the container nicer than I had it stacked. I hate a thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep thieves suck. It's a sick feeling to realize you've been burgled

Comment

Man....took all of your hunting stuff, left EVERYTHING else of value AND stacked stuff back inside?????
      sho nuff sounds like somebody you know hooked you the hell up!!! but that is just my opinion

sorry for your loss I HATE A F**KIN THIEF

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Hope they shoot themselves playing with your guns.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
          Man....took all of your hunting stuff, left EVERYTHING else of value AND stacked stuff back inside?????
          sho nuff sounds like somebody you know hooked you the hell up!!! but that is just my opinion

sorry for your loss I HATE A F**KIN THIEF
          same thing the cop said but man I surround myself with some top notch people and I'm the only one with a 25-06 lol. If it's someone I know it will come out in the end but not going to go around pointing fingers.

Comment

Yeah, that just doesn't sound right. Most thieves scatter stuff like a mad woman's crap. Hate to hear that OP, hope they catch the bastages.

Comment

That sucks for you. I have thieves. Think I'll get a new lock for my container.

Comment

Comment

After seeing the video, I think I’m going to have to do a lot of lock changing. I’ve always believed that the Master combos were some of the best to use. I guess nothing is sacred or secure anymore. Just like dad always said, locks only keep honest people honest.

Comment

well that was eye opening...

Comment

WOW thats crazy

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Regular dial MasterLocks only need a red rag and a hammer, and they'll pop right open with a couple of blows. Learned from one of my former employers at a mfg plant. I'll never use one if I can help it.

Comment

Dang man sorry to hear that.. also just lost faith in all my master locks

Comment

Working...
                              X