Andre Johnson released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Johnson released!

Looks like his days as a Texan are over...

Is this real life?

Comment

Kind of expected this to happen.

Comment

He was a big disappointment in my Fantasy league this year. The Hopkins kid looks like he has potential.

Comment

? More info?

Comment

Not been released. Given ok to seek a trade. Probably will end up getting released.

Comment

I'd love to see the boys pick him up...I know it won't happen but sure would be nice!

Comment

I wish he would've been released/traded to a good team several years ago. He deserves better than the Texans. He deserves to be a Cowboy

Comment

? More info?

Comment

So much talent wasted away on a poor team, like Calvin Johnson. Him and Dez would wreck a defense.

Comment

Just another all pro caliber athlete that a Houston team has let go to finish their career somewhere else. No Class

Comment

Watch CBS News live and get the latest, breaking news headlines of the day for national news and world news today.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                          Just another all pro caliber athlete that a Houston team has let go to finish their career somewhere else. No Class

Kind of like Emmitt? Try another rock that one bounced off.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            I wish he would've been released/traded to a good team several years ago. He deserves better than the Texans. He deserves to be a Cowboy

Because the Cowboys were so much better during that time? Good grief.

Comment

Emmitt was on a good overall team, had 3 super bowl rings and about beyond his prime. Andre collected a salary, that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X