Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much fuel does an indivdual Buc-ee’s keep in their tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much fuel does an indivdual Buc-ee’s keep in their tanks?

Or maybe I should ask what is their holding capacity. I work for a corporate engineer and my dad was a custom home builder. Details are something I’m constantly pondering about.

What would be the average total cost of construction and also land purchase for a Buc-ee’s?

I have dreams of owning a travel center and that’s the main reason for my questions.

Call Buc-ee’s.

Comment

The bigger ones have storage for 175,000-300,000 gallons. The Terrell location is approximently 240,000 gallons.

The Katy Store cost 17 million to build. Land purchase is always going to vary. Plus you have to included highway construction cost. They usually negotiate paying/splitting all of that.

The I95 in World Golf Village will have roughly 4.2million in roadway improvements alone before the cost of the Bucce's buildings (unknown) and land (5.1 million was the purchase price) comes into play.

Edit: Thats all info from a google but hope it helps.
      Last edited by 150class; 09-23-2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I chit load. Lots and lots of cars filling up. You’re welcome for the super accurate numbers I have provided. Best of luck in your endeavor and build out

Comment

Your business plan sucks so far

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            The bigger ones have storage for 175,000-300,000 gallons. The Terrell location is approximently 240,000 gallons.

The Katy Store cost 17 million to build. Land purchase is always going to vary. Plus you have to included highway construction cost. They usually negotiate paying/splitting all of that.

The I95 in World Golf Village will have roughly 4.2million in roadway improvements alone before the cost of the Bucce's buildings (unknown) and land (5.1 million was the purchase price) comes into play
            Knew one was planned for the Daytona area, just didn't know where.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Your business plan sucks so far
              Thank you! I’ll mail the final plans to your office.

Comment

Working...
              X