Ozone generator sterilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozone generator sterilizer

I rigged up a sanitizer container this morning using my ozone generator.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cool! If I didn't know what that was I would run away the moment I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Cool! If I didn't know what that was I would run away the moment I saw it.
      Exactly

Comment

Ozone destroys viruses by diffusing through the protein coat into the nucleic acid core, resulting in damage of the viral RNA. At higher concentrations, ozone destroys the capsid or exterior protein shell by oxidation

Comment

I would put a timer in the bin just for fun.

Comment

I’ve got a commercial grade Della ozone generator. I bought it to treat my hunting clothes but we use it when we’re going out of town to treat the house. I’ve been loaning it out to the local elderly during this corona fiasco to purify their homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              I would put a timer in the bin just for fun.
              I guess an overpriced ozonics from bass pro shops would look less offensive and scary. My generators use any twelve volt battery and squirt out ozone just like ozonics.

Comment

I had often thought about such...Lately I been thinkin about it for COV19

Comment

I have been wanting one where did you purchase your unit from? Thanks

Comment

Ozone Air treatment Machine, generates an adjustable 100 mg/hr - 500 mg/hr of ozone, intended for larger and more contaminated areas. Purifies and Sanitizes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

pretty cool. obama might invite you to the white house if you keep building **** like that!!

hahaha

Comment

Wonder if I'll get any weird looks when I bring an Ozonics to the office on Monday...

Comment

Working...
                        X