Browning Ground Blind Deal $50! buy two free ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
    Just got an email saying they canceled my order due to selling so many so quickly!!
    Dang...My son got the same email and he ordered his two before I ordered my two this morning. I got a confirmation email...for now.
    I woke up to this email deal from my buddy. Sent to my son and then posted on here.
    Heck of a deal no wonder they went so fast.
    I cannot close the thread so no one else wastes time clicking around trying to find it.

Comment

My 3 arrived a few days. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this deal!

Comment

Got my two yesterday. Awesome deal, thankyou Tony.

Comment

Got my two Friday! Thanks again for the lead

Comment

You guys are welcome. I am glad so many were able to grab this deal.
            They are non returnable, but heck for $50? If you get a few hunts out of it.
            It paid for itself. I think we will get way more than that. Good luck and hunt safe.

Comment

Got my two as well. Great deal. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got my 2 in the other day !
                Looks like they had 300 total in the beginning.

Comment

Sold out

Comment

For all of you that bought these - check your CCs for fraud. I got a letter from ALPS that confirmed a data breach that went back to April 2020. I checked my card and did see a suspicious transaction that I disputed right after my purchase of the blinds. Going to cancel the card just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
                      For all of you that bought these - check your CCs for fraud. I got a letter from ALPS that confirmed a data breach that went back to April 2020. I checked my card and did see a suspicious transaction that I disputed right after my purchase of the blinds. Going to cancel the card just in case...

Yes, i received the same letter. Sorry guys for getting y'all in this. I thought Browning/Alps were secure. In todays electronic world. Nothing is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        Yes, i received the same letter. Sorry guys for getting y'all in this. I thought Browning/Alps were secure. In todays electronic world. Nothing is safe.
                        Still a great deal! I agree - have to monitor all CCs these days. The CC companies are getting better - many tell me about fraud as soon as it happens. I would rather them decline by purchase than have to fight it later...

Comment

Just got the letter too, but had already had to cancel that credit card because of a fraudulent charge right after I tried to buy one of these blinds.

Comment

Bummer I didn’t see this earlier

Comment

I didn’t get that letter but did have fraudulent charges on my card right after this. Was wondering how they got it. I’ve also got a ton of spam emails sent to me since the card got stolen. Hate a dang thief

Comment

Got same letter. Blinds are nice though, killed turkey out of it with bow already

Comment

Working...
                                X