CCI 9mm 115gr FMJ 1000rd bulk pack in case you are interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCI 9mm 115gr FMJ 1000rd bulk pack in case you are interested

Uh, nope. I sure miss buying HST @ .40 cents/rd. 6 months ago. Now it's FMJ for .75 cents a round? Hard pass!

Comment

Crazy!

Comment

So even buds has gone down the CTD road... I seriously doubt the ammo manufacturers are tripling prices. It's those further down the line...

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
          So even buds has gone down the CTD road... I seriously doubt the ammo manufacturers are tripling prices. It's those further down the line...
          Posted this on another thread and will continue to ask......
          A farmer sells steers to locals every year to slaughter for $600. This year, steers like his are bringing $1200 at the sale barn. The sale barn has bidders from all over the country that are willing to pay today's market price of $1200, or maybe even more because no one likes to lose an auction they start bidding on. Are you saying you expect Mr farmer to continue to sell his steers at $600 when the sale barn is across the street from his house?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            Posted this on another thread and will continue to ask......
            A farmer sells steers to locals every year to slaughter for $600. This year, steers like his are bringing $1200 at the sale barn. The sale barn has bidders from all over the country that are willing to pay today's market price of $1200, or maybe even more because no one likes to lose an auction they start bidding on. Are you saying you expect Mr farmer to continue to sell his steers at $600 when the sale barn is across the street from his house?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            Yep, buds could sell for .40 a round so I can buy it all and sell at gun show for .90 per rd

Comment

Looks like there is some still available and hasn't all been bought up by the hoarders/scalpers. So in other words price "gouging" AKA selling at market value works......

If you need it, throw your dollars down. If you don't, let it set on the shelf till the market resets

Comment

I spoke to the owner of a local gun club. He said he recently made a huge ammo commitment to a guy in New York to buy ammo, just to have it to offer to his customers. He said they are paying a premium and in turn have to charge a premium. He made a $2 million commitment. If ammo drops, which I doubt it will, he has to eat the loss. He agrees that its nuts. Said his margins are the same as always, however we all know 10% of 2 is better than 10% of 1, but he also has more risk. If you are self employed, this makes tons of sense. If you arent, you just get mad and think the business owners are getting rich and have no more risk.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                  I seriously doubt the ammo manufacturers are tripling prices.
                  Why would you assume this? The issue is further up the line, not down it. Manufacturers are having trouble obtaining components and are paying more for them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

So it seems $0.75 a round is a price that people are willing to pay, but not willing to hoard. I'm guessing on the not willing to hoard part, because this ammo is still in stock 24 hours later. Seems to be a good start. Maybe 9 mil ammo oughta be 75 cents a round everywhere and then it might start to be available everywhere. Eventually supplies will build and cost will drop. But until manufacturers and retailers find the ceiling on price, hoarders and scalpers will just snatch it all up

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                      Why would you assume this? The issue is further up the line, not down it. Manufacturers are having trouble obtaining components and are paying more for them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      It has gone up 8-15% for different components, according to Federal. They posted their increases a week or so ago. 8-15% is a long ways from 300%.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        It has gone up 8-15% for different components, according to Federal. They posted their increases a week or so ago. 8-15% is a long ways from 300%.
                        That's just the latest increase.
                        What about the increases prior to this one?
                        I believe Winchester has acknowledged they've raised there like 6 times now already.

@quackhunter its something like that right?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                          That's just the latest increase.
                          What about the increases prior to this one?
                          I believe Winchester has acknowledged they've raised there like 6 times now already.

@quackhunter its something like that right?

Yes Winchester pricing has gone up 6 times in the past year. That’s pricing for companies buying directly from them which translates to higher shelf prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X