Other than the NRA...what foundation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Yeah, I guess you guys are a lot smarter than the dems and libs who are attacking only the NRA, not some fringe groups. what y'all doing is dividing the gun owners and then the left will conquer. Pretty stupid move at a time when we really need the unity. Give me a break.

This is like whole heartedly supporting all of the largest candidates without looking at what they actually do and believe in. The NRA is only defensive in the slightest when they decide they actually want to put their word in rather than trying to have laws repealed and fighting proposed laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tsra

Comment

Any donation to another 2A organization is wasted money. Yes, the NRA has had some problems but there is a reason only the NRA is targeted by the dems and the media, because the NRA works. All others are just talk, no action. The NRA is your best bet. Why is it the media never mentions the other 2A groups in a negative way?
        You are naive. Better off taking that money you donate and find some bullets to buy or build. Just my opinion

Comment

[QUOTE=eradicator;15448890]You are naive. Better off taking that money you donate and find some bullets to buy or build. Just

I probably have more bullets in 1 safe than you ever thought of having, bought in great quanity, a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
            This is like whole heartedly supporting all of the largest candidates without looking at what they actually do and believe in. The NRA is only defensive in the slightest when they decide they actually want to put their word in rather than trying to have laws repealed and fighting proposed laws.

Yep, you teenagers got it all figured out.

Comment

Well as much as I appreciate the intellectual conversation I much prefer the childish and factually incorrect insults. I’m very active in the firearms community and pay attention to what certain organizations actually do (or don’t do) if you care to actually talk about it I’m open.

Comment

I’ve asked you this on multiple occasions and you have never answered to my knowledge.

So I’ll ask one again.

What meaningful gun legislation has the NRA fought against and won OR what law have they fought against and had repealed in let’s make it easy the last 10 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I’ve asked you this on multiple occasions and you have never answered to my knowledge.

So I’ll ask one again.

What meaningful gun legislation has the NRA fought against and won OR what law have they fought against and had repealed in let’s make it easy the last 10 years?

Yeah, Mike, you're right. The NRA has done nothing to protect the 2A.

Comment

Bingo. They suck. They got infiltrated by politics and greed. You didn’t answer him because you can’t.

OP, Safari Club International gets my money.

Comment

You can thank the NRA for us not owning machine guns, suppressors, or SBRs without heavy restrictions or a limited amount of pre 86 weapons. They had MULTIPLE chances to fight back. They pretty well handed the approval to them.

Comment

As some of you may remember I’ve always been a defender of the NRA. I’ve donated a lot of money over the years besides being an Endowment Life Member. With the recent news about La Pierre and the bankruptcy business I’ve changed my mind. I will no longer support them in any way, my donations will still go to TSRA though, I’m a lifer there as well.

Comment

You’ve been a great help in this entire thread. Since you had trouble reading the original question, maybe you should stick to threads that are mostly pictures.

Everyone else? Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll do some research on the suggestions given. Some I’ve never heard of so thanks again.

Comment

Other than the NRA...what foundation?

Again deflection.

You can’t answer the question because they haven’t done anything meaningful to advance gun rights in at least 20 years. But they’ve been happy to take your money, beg for more, fear monger and **** away money on shiny Chinese trinkets to buy your membership and executive salaries and perks.

Last edited by Mike D; 02-04-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Most of the NRA membership comes from people who live in restrictive states where their gun rights are always under attack. In good gun states like Texas, its people do not fear losing their guns, mag restrictions or more bans like those in Kali and NY do. So they join groups to help slow or stop that encroachment. But it is hard in blue states.
                              If Texas becomes a second amendment sanctuary state. None of those clubs would matter at all to pro2A people in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                                Firearms Policy Coalition and GOA gun owners of America are two that you should look at. There’s a reason the NRA is filing bankruptcy and it’s not from fighting laws, they work on defense but not offense. FPC is who I personally support and donate to

They are filing bankruptcy to get out of the high price building leases in NY so they can move to Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X