No announcement yet.

Houston Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand where all of you come from that you aren’t watching the games. I considered it but I’m too much of a football nut not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who, What?

Comment

Had a great football-free day today. Didn't realize the Houston mediocres were playing.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
          Good golf on today and got a lot of work done in pasture

Yup. No pro sports for me. Easy in the fall to find better ways to spend my free time.

BP

Comment

I heard they were staying in the locker room ????.

Comment

Man, I got so much done today! Church, lawn, studying for a license, taking care of my new boy, cleaning around the house, naps!, cooking some homemade venison fried steaks. Life is to good to waste on those idiots.

Comment

This Texans ownership is a complete disaster.....

This Culley guy was going to even be thought of as a head coach by no other orginization...
                He was a assistant...65 years old....game has passed him by.....in charge of the passing game on a team that finished DEAD LAST in passing.....

Watson asked to be traded today officially...JJ is next

What a complete dumspter fire....

I dont even know why I care ......good grief

Comment

You know what they need....is some crusty old **** to come along on this thread, and tell us all how little they care about football, and how they quit watching years ago.

No chance that happens though.

Comment

Dumpster fire is an understatement. Its going to be hard to stay a fan of them. I don't want to see Watson leave, but I don't blame him one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      You know what they need....is some crusty old **** to come along on this thread, and tell us all how little they care about football, and how they quit watching years ago.

No chance that happens though.
                      I cant wait to meet up with you again...I passed on the last time....

but it will happen

until then

Comment

I was an Oilers fan from 1975 until they moved to Tennessee. I have been a Texans fan since their first game. I really feel like I need to find a new team. I just can’t take the distinction any longer! So darn frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                          I was an Oilers fan from 1975 until they moved to Tennessee. I have been a Texans fan since their first game. I really feel like I need to find a new team. I just can’t take the distinction any longer! So darn frustrating!

Luv ya blue was a great time.....

It must only be about money with the McNairs....but every decision they make in last 20 years has been mind boggling......

Comment

Screw Deshawn Watson, he's good but he hasn't earned the right to act like he is. Heaven forbid he have to work for it and not get traded into a team with all the pieces in place. Sounds like the NBA, just trade the best players back and forth. I won't miss him one bit and he didn't do anything to impress me when he was here. Don't get me wrong he's talented but until he accomplishes something please spare me the drama. It's time for JJ and his new big mouth to exit too. He was great for the city and I will always be a fan but it's time to move on.

Comment

I am an original PSL holder. Been a homer for the local team since day one. It starts with the ownership and their ability to build a winning culture. What blue chip NFL player would want to play here? No salary cap money, no draft picks, unknown coaching staff, holes on both sides of the ball, best player on the defense is on the decline, and best player on the offense wants out.

It's a real chit show.

Comment

The coaching hire definitely has me scratching my head. Culley has obviously been around the league for a while, but as stated, he was the Passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach for the Ravens, who finished last in passing game in the NFL last year. He also was technically the Assistant head coach, but this hiring was strange to say the least.

Now apparently Watson wants to be traded. That's even worse. The Texans have a franchise QB signed through 2025, with a no trade clause to boot. Franchise QBs are very difficult to come by and now the Texans are either stuck with someone that doesn't want to play for them or they can trade him to another team that he agrees with. I just don't see them getting a ton of value with the no trade clause. A QB like Watson is worth 2 first round picks plus more. It's not that another dumpster fire of a team wouldn't offer the right value, it's that Watson probably wouldn't agree to be traded to another dumpster fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X