Game Cameras / help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Cameras / help

Alright looking at buying a few new cameras this year. It seems the craze is on cell cams - what camera and why? Pros and Cons? I have been using stealth cams for past few years with good success......

I have a few Stealth cams. I had 4 cellular at one time, but am down to 1. Sold 2 and traded one back to GSM. My cellular cam I have left doesn't get as good a signal as my cell phone on the same carrier.
    It is taking longer and longer to get mine set up. I am about ready to go to another brand.

Comment

I just set up a Spartan Ghost and love it so far.

Comment

i would take a good look at these new ones.

Comment

I’ve been running the Covert cams for 10 years and their cell cams for the last 3 seasons. I love them and both Verizon and ATT work better than cell phones. When 3G converted to LTE they have been fair in season sing out new cams for reasonable fees.

My lease is a group and we are now adding cams and having one person manage the app and the rest log in with the guest password. I put out a bunch the other day and have 3 more coming this next week.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by muddyz; 07-09-2020, 08:30 AM. Reason: Spelling don’t kount

Comment

About time someone started a thread on this

Comment

Working...
            X