What’d You Get Away With?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’d You Get Away With?

A buddy and I trespassed on a pond to fish. We hopped on the owners paddle to get to the reeds. The fishing was awesome until we saw a truck pull up the driveway. We were caught red handed if with didn’t come up with a genius plan. That genius plan was to jump in under the paddle boat a hang out between the pontoons. The old man noticed his paddle boat floating in the middle of his pond and had to investigate. He told his wife he was going to get down wind and it would come to him. He was astonished that the paddle boat continued to move up wind. After about an hour of circling his pond he finally went inside. We were able to make our escape shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KIETHSTONE; 11-17-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Awww man. Y'all gonna make me damage my reputation as a law abiding law man.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
        Why would you brag about assaulting random people who were grocery shopping? Or bragging about being a thief?

I hope you've gained a little more respect for your fellow citizens by now
        Really? Figures it would be a UT fan.

These are things i'm sure they did as kids, and regret now, except not hitting one more person with a water balloon.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
          Tied a rocket parachute onto a mouse and tossed it off the Tower of The Americas in San Antonio. It worked to perfection - little sucker floated down and landed almost half a mile away unscathed.
          This is great...lmao

Comment

put a giant penis in rye grass seed on our main rivals baseball field. Looked pretty good when it popped.

Comment

nope
              Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 11-18-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                Why would you brag about assaulting random people who were grocery shopping? Or bragging about being a thief?

I hope you've gained a little more respect for your fellow citizens by now
                Maybe some of them, but not people that get offended by message board posts.

Comment

Aint noooooooo way I'm fallin for this one, again..

Comment

Me and a buddy were at a small concert at schoepf’s bbq in Belton TX a long time ago and had lots of beer, had to go take a leak and the line was so long we went to the side of a gas station or Taco Bell or something and started peeing all over a cop car, about 1/2 way thru it I just happened to look up and see two cops facing the other way leaned up against the other side of the car, pinched it off and snuck out of there..

Comment

Absolutely nothing. My only sin is not helping others enough. (in case I run for office one day).

Comment

Heard of the zodiac killer?

Wasnt me.. but i did steal a few signs in 2017.

Comment

Had to take a leak after leaving a party in Houston. Made my buddies stop at a gas station off 10. Walked behind said gas station and saw a huge breaker. Alcohol and curiosity got the best of me. After finishing, I pushed the breaker down. EVERY pump, EVERY light went off at the gas station. Jumped in the truck and took off.

Comment

Working...
                          X