Wrangler gas mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrangler gas mileage

How many of y’all drive Jeep wranglers? What kinda gas mileage do you get, and what can you do to make a little better. I’m averaging 14mpg. This is a 2018 Rubicon
    Attached Files

And I don’t know why my picture is sideways

Comment

Drive a Prius. You're trying to push a brick thru the air.

I drive a 2006 LJ Rubicon and get a little over 12mpg. Even with a 19gl fuel tank, we don't pass many gas stations.

Comment

Buy a car......otherwise go back with smaller factory tires and keep your foot out of it.

Comment

Thats about normal for a Jeep. Our JK Unlimited averaged 14.5 with 35 inch tires and 3.73 gears.

Comment

Trust me, I’m not complaining. I Bought a Jeep and won’t turn back. Just curious. I got the 4:10 gears and don’t wanna re gear. I’ll deal with the thirsty girl

Comment

I need to hand calculate mine. Onboard comp says 19 on my 2018 Rubicon. Sadly I'll be sticking with my factory tires and no lift for that reason

Comment

I daily drive a 13 rubicon with a supercharger, 4" lift and 37s, 5.13 gears and I get 13.5 mpg. I didn't buy it for the MPG, I'm a jeeper so its a keeper.

Comment

Supercharger is about it, buy a commute car.

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
                  Trust me, I’m not complaining. I Bought a Jeep and won’t turn back. Just curious. I got the 4:10 gears and don’t wanna re gear. I’ll deal with the thirsty girl

Comment

Put a Cummins 4BT in it and you'll get 30 mpg and a much better rock crawler.

Comment

'16 JKU, 4" lift, 35" tires, 4:56 gears and about 16mpg

Comment

the tire size makes a big difference. Everyone I have driven has lost between 2-4 miles when I did the mods I wanted. I currently have 2, a 2014 lifted with 35's and it gets 14-15 MPG. My wife has a 2018 that she wanted to leave stock and she is getting 18-19 on it.

Comment

Our 2014 on 35" had tune, magnaflow, cold air, with 4.10 gears. Got about 14.5 average. If you stay below 65 it may have gone up. I was just not crazy about the Jeep.

Lifted 4runner now gets about 16. And my lifted Suburban gets the best at 16-17.

Just send it.

Comment

Working...
                          X