CoonHood Sunday customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoonHood Sunday customer service

We started feeding protein on 4 stations at our lease in East Texas (even though there are no deer in East Texas).

We purchased our CoonHoods and they where delivered as promised.

So we finally get together today to install them and being Men Folk we don’t read instructions....we figure stuff out....

After not figuring it out I was able to FaceTime Haden at noon and Bam he answers live and shows us in seconds what we were missing!

Now that’s customer service folks!

Thanks Haden great product and we look forward to starvin the coons out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You aren’t the only one. Took me about 45 minutes to figure it out. I didn’t ever see any instructions. But the coonhoods are great! I assume the CS is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        You aren’t the only one. Took me about 45 minutes to figure it out. I didn’t ever see any instructions. But the coonhoods are great! I assume the CS is just as good.
        Yep once we figured it out it’s a 10 minute job.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
          Yep once we figured it out it’s a 10 minute job.
          And once you figure it out, it’s kind of a face palm big dummy feeling lol

Comment

Guess I got lucky....slipped them right on and they’re well worth the money.

Comment

That didn’t take long

Comment

I have the same feeder with coon goods. Be sure to set it at the height he recommends. Mine was too low at first and the coons could stand on their back legs, pull the lip of the hood down, and it would slam back up, shaking out a little feed each time.

After I raised it, it’s been perfect. Coons quit trying.

Comment

We started feeding protein on 4 stations at our lease in East Texas (even though there are no deer in East Texas).

We purchased our CoonHoods and they where delivered as promised.

So we finally get together today to install them and being Men Folk we don’t read instructions....we figure stuff out....

After not figuring it out I was able to FaceTime Haden at noon and Bam he answers live and shows us in seconds what we were missing!

Now that’s customer service folks!

Thanks Haden great product and we look forward to starvin the coons out.

Glad I could help out! Really appreciate all you guys here on TBH. Hope all you coonhood customers out there are saving lot on your feed bills!!!

Haden
                  COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

And they are working to keep the thieves out!

Comment

Coonhoods is the best hunting product I’ve seen in years. They have already paid for themselves on my lease just in protein I’ve saved.

Comment

And they are working to keep the thieves out!

I promise you that coon isn’t going hungry. You need that thing about 6 inches higher.
                        I sat and watched coons do the same thing on mine. I have the exact same feeder. They pull it down, and when they let it go, it slams up and shakes a few pellets down at a time.
                        After I raised mine up, I dont even get pics of coons trying anymore and the deer can still reach just fine.

Comment

That didn’t take long

I thought you said you were in East Texas? I see deer in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                            I thought you said you were in East Texas? I see deer in that picture.
                            Optical illusion

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                              I promise you that coon isn’t going hungry. You need that thing about 6 inches higher.
                              I sat and watched coons do the same thing on mine. I have the exact same feeder. They pull it down, and when they let it go, it slams up and shakes a few pellets down at a time.
                              After I raised mine up, I dont even get pics of coons trying anymore and the deer can still reach just fine.
                              Oh yeah. As soon as it drys up some (July?) we are going to raise it...it sunk under the weight of the protein.

Comment

Working...
                              X