Frog Toggs Dead Silence Hoodie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frog Toggs Dead Silence Hoodie

Does anyone here have any experience with this? I got an email with a link to a sale for $49, but can’t find any reviews on them. Just curious. I wear a lot of hoodies up here in OK and having a waterproof one makes. Lot of sense.

Thanks,
    Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if that model Frogg Togg, but if it's like their other products and not breathable, you'll be raining (sweating) inside the jacket. IMO, there are better breathable, rain jackets out there.

Comment

Frogg Toggs are very warm to wear for sure. I kept a set on my motorcycle for when I was caught in rain. They are waterproof, but unless it’s really cold you will be sweating in them. I’ve never heard of the dead silence so maybe they have improved the design

Comment

Only Frogg Toggs I ever owned were about like a paper suit. Lightweight and stuff in a gallon ziplock in the boat. Amazingly dry and breathable.

Maybe they have changed the way they make them? I never sweated in them. PVC cheapo rain suit was another story

Comment

They will definitely keep the rain from making you wet, but like stated above you will definitely sweat unless in low temps.

Comment

Okay. I can’t really find any reviews online either. Academy has them, but online only.

Thanks,
            Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Non-breathable, noisy and tears easily. I would let the "deal" pass me by !

Comment

Working...
              X