No announcement yet.

We Bought a Home and Property - “Tres Hijas!”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding, Boss! Happy for you and your clan!

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
      Thats an awesome place! Congrats!

Any info on the place yall have been renting? My lease is up in April (Currently in Tomball) and would like to move further out.

It was a friend deal that we kind of fell into and they’re not looking to rent it out after we leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Outstanding, Boss! Happy for you and your clan!

Thanks!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Congratulations to the Middletons, looks like a great place!

Comment

Works been cutting into TBH time Can't wait to see it in person next week. Planning to load out Tuesday at some point.

Looks like they have the stove installed correctly. I think you will be happy if you move it and run the pipe straight up like it is now. I think your idea to switch the roof panels is you best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              It was a friend deal that we kind of fell into and they’re not looking to rent it out after we leave.

Understood! Sounds like you have a great friend!

Comment

Insulation reinstalled and drywall almost finished.

We cooked dinner on the front porch and our makeshift outdoor kitchen.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Looking good señor

Comment

Congrats! Glad you found yours. We've been looking to do the same ourselves for a couple of years.

Comment

Looks great and can’t wait to see it in person next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That cabbage looks awesome!!!

Also doesn't help my "honey should we get a blackstone for the lake property?"

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Exciting times for sure! Even better things on the horizon for Team Middleton(/Ahlfinger) in 2020, too!

Kind of boring stuff this week, but progress has been made. Electrician has been here last three days rewiring and installing better lighting to brighten up the place.

We are replacing the 30” electric range with 36” gas. Propane guy delivered the tank at 7:30 this morning. It was cold, but he is a very nice man and we had a great morning chat about our families, work, God and state of current events in the world. The range will be the only thing using gas, so a small 200 gallon tank should be sufficient.

I have a couple of residents that are consistently visiting an area I’m feeding on the property.

I set up three cams on the Cuddelink system. One of the other cams got pics of a couple of does last night. The third is a new spot that I put out yesterday and does not yet have activity.

I have a temporary workspace set up in the shed so I can still do my job that thats funding all of this!

New pets! Place looks pretty dang neat!

Comment

Michael, that slab looks like it would be pretty nice if just polished and maybe stained... What you thinking on doing for the floors?

Love me some Blackstone cookin'!! But MAN, you need to clean the rust off first!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              Congrats!

I’ve got a kubota for sale....I’ve had it listed on and off, and currently it’s for sale again

Let me know if you want the details on it.

If Michael doesn’t want it, I might!

Comment

Man! that is Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X