Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends 6 year old is being called Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for comfort and peace for the family and friends.

Comment

Worst nightmare

Comment

Praying for them. Tanner and Shane are amazing people who live a god centered life. I pray to god, himself along with their family and friends will to be present when they need it most to get them through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a sad situation. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

So sad!!! God Bless the Family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

OMG I can't imagine

Comment

Another prayer sent, for her, her family and the families who’s loved one received an organ transplant they were praying for.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                            Tanner and Shane were exchanging Raven during the weekend. Raven went to jump in Shanes arms and he throws her up like he has done every time for the past 5 years... he threw her back and there was no way he could catch her. She landed on her head. [emoji174]

Prayer for Shane and Tanner.

Comment

Someone's cutting onions; prayers and support sent for all involved, especially the parents

Raven's organ donation will save 8 lives and her tissue donation will help benefit dozens of other people on the waiting list.

Statistics
                              •A single organ donor can save as many as eight lives.
                              •More than 114,000 people in the U.S. are waiting for lifesaving organ transplants.
                              •Every 10 minutes, another person is added to the waiting list.
                              •22 people die each day because the organ, or organs, they need are not donated in time.
                              •3-5 years is the average waiting time for a kidney from a deceased donor.
                              •Nearly 60% of the national transplant waiting list are from multicultural communities.
                              •83% of patients waiting on a life saving transplant are in need of a kidney.*
                              •12% of patients waiting are in need of a liver.*
                              •Thousands more need tissue or corneal transplants to restore their health, such as mobility or sight.
                              •More than 84,000 corneal transplants help to restore sight each year.
                              •More than 1.75 million tissue transplants heal lives each year.

touching video about former NFL WR Chris Henry whose tragic accident in 2009 saved many lives. I saw Chris play several HS FB games as he was a special talent. His Mom travels around the State and Country sharing this story to educate others on organ donation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hynrMuIkBY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hynrMuIkBY[/ame]

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X