Dagestan Tur Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dagestan Tur Interest?

So I’ve started looking into going to hunt Tur in Azerbaijan. I’m planning for Summer 2021, I’m pretty committed and I’ve got my best friend who says he is in. I’d like to see if I could get a couple more guys to join us. I’ve got an outfitter I trust and basically gets a bit cheaper if I’m able to put a group of four together. We are planning to rifle hunt, bow is a possibility although it’d be pretty tough. So anyone on here who has serious interest pm me.

Julio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
    So I’ve started looking into going to hunt Tur in Azerbaijan. I’m planning for Summer 2021, I’m pretty committed and I’ve got my best friend who says he is in. I’d like to see if I could get a couple more guys to join us. I’ve got an outfitter I trust and basically gets a bit cheaper if I’m able to put a group of four together. We are planning to rifle hunt, bow is a possibility although it’d be pretty tough. So anyone on here who has serious interest pm me.

Julio

Got any outfitter info?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Got any outfitter info?

Yessir I’ll pm you. Crazy enough I actually thought about you for this!! I mean I don’t know you, but through your threads I know you seek adventure as I do.

Comment

I’m interested in finding outfitter information

Comment

I’ve been thinking about this hunt for a while. Send me the outfitter and price please. I have an outfitter I was planning to use one day...

Comment

Scott? That would be awesome!! I just booked a Beceite hunt with him finally. He made me a deal I couldn’t pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              I’ve been thinking about this hunt for a while. Send me the outfitter and price please. I have an outfitter I was planning to use one day...

Will do

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                Scott? That would be awesome!! I just booked a Beceite hunt with him finally. He made me a deal I couldn’t pass up.

Yessir Scott! That’s great JP!! I just booked this week for Gredos/Cantabrian Chamois!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                  Yessir Scott! That’s great JP!! I just booked this week for Gredos/Cantabrian Chamois!

When you going?

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                    When you going?

November 2020

Comment

I had to google the animal. Never heard of it. Good luck to you guys. Awesome looking animal.

Comment

Oh man I wish a hunt like this was in my budget, sounds awesome! I'm expecting a write up this time next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          I had to google the animal. Never heard of it. Good luck to you guys. Awesome looking animal.
                          Me as well followed by a google image of a map. Sounds like quite the adventure and hope to read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                            Me as well followed by a google image of a map. Sounds like quite the adventure and hope to read about it.
                            Same!!

Comment

Going to talk to outfitters in Reno this year about bowhunting guides for this. Great hunt either way. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X