X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
    NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This sums it up for me. I will take her whenever she wants to go, and its not a matter of not being able to stand her round or needing time away. The simple fact for me is that I just take it way more seriously than she does. For that reason, we have two different hunting styles and don't hunt together all too often.

Really and truly though, the lease I am on is half hers anyway. LOL!

Comment

My wife and I hunt our home property. She's a dang good bowhunter and helps with every part of the offseason and hunting season. We've been married for almost 17 years and I hope to hunt with her as long as we are physically able. She sure is pretty too!

Comment

My wife and I hunt together, I don't have any problems with it. But if I get invited to hunt with friends somewhere and can't go she really gets mad! She is a very good hunter and can clean her own animals if needed.

Comment

My Brother hunts with his wife. Only because he married this woman from hell that totally screwed up the best lease we ever had as a family. I'm just a little disgruntled about it.

Comment

I don't but that's only because she doesn't hunt. Wish she did though. I can only imagine what kind of lease I might have if it was her passion as well...LOL

Comment

I think it depends on who you are married to.

I've been married twice. First wife didn't want much to do with it, I would have her out on occasion to hunt but she was pretty much a stick in the mud. I had no problems leaving her at home and did whatever I could to discourage her getting into it.

New wife loves to hunt, fish, gets down and dirty, isn't prissy ( I have to have decent accomodations for her to sleep. getting her in a tent in 20 degree weather isn't gonna happen, nor is roughing it in some old deer camp trailer or shack ) and is a good sport about it. She won't do the back country stuff I like to do, but deer hunting, she is all in and i'm happy every time she comes out. But we pretty much work together, do everything together, so we are used to partnering on a lot of things, so it works.

If I was on a traditional type of lease and she wasn't encouraged to be there I wouldn't get on.

I have been on places though where guys bring their wives/girlfriends who aren't there to hunt, but basically just sit around and get catered to and i'm not into that either. Basically Hunters are welcome regardless of age or sex, but bystanders need to find something else to do
              Last edited by txtrophy85; 10-30-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                as I said before, one year my wife help move blinds in July. She asked how many Guys wives would go to the lease and work like this? I said none most men bring there girl friends. I should be able to see by opening deer season.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! This is perfect! hope those shiners swell down so you can see through your peep!

Comment

My wife hunts with me on my property but not on any other places. I enjoy hunting with her and she has always hunted.

Comment

NO! My wife doesn't hunt, but enjoys going to the lease when our grandkids go!
                    Love it when she goes, cause I eat alot better!

Comment

Yep.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        My wife does not hunt but does enjoy camp probably 1 weekend a year. I would not mind if she decided she wanted to spend more time out there but I also enjoy my trips alone.
                        This exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          You may disagree but I’m confident my wife is well over a 8. Lol. This was 2 weeks ago at the John Sherman Muscle Beach Classic in Galveston and was her first ever bikini competition. She was first in true novice, third in novice, and second in open. She is competing again in December. So, she hunts with a rifle and a bow, helps clean deer, (spent 10 hours processing an elk with me in September) fishes, cooks wild game, and is hot. #winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Keeper

Comment

Nope, I would welcome it if she wanted to come but not her thing.

Comment

I love hunting with my wife. She is my best friend. Probably a better hunter than me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife likes horses and I like hunting. I dont do horses and she doesnt do hunting. It still works out.

Comment

Working...
                                X