No announcement yet.

SD Card Reader/Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy the Apple SD card reader and can download them to phone then delete. So much better than the knock off SD readers.

Comment

Any reports on how these worked?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

I'm going to buy a cheap digital camera. It's made to read SD Cards fast, I can delete pictures with ease and it's small enough to throw into my backpack.

Comment

I picked up the Fire HD tablet
          The adapter thingy only shows pictures on my phone. I have cameras on video. I will test it this weekend.

You need the adapter to fit in the tablet Port to play the SD card.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
            I had a Boneview and it quit working in a few months. I have a I-easy drive now and it’s been flawless. My TC is out all year and I check it every month or so, I can go through 2000 pics quickly
            on my IPad.
            I use it on my iPhone to check for my chicken yard critters, quick and easy to view, save and delete.
            I-Easy is the real deal

Comment

I went to a local pawn shop and picked up a laptop for $50. I have a sub card reader and can delete the files from the folder. It’s probably a little to much to carry to the stand but a nice sized screen to view pics on at camp.

Comment

I got a Stealth Cam card reader for last Christmas. It works fine and you can delete pics in the field. It will go through batteries if you have lots of pics or multiple cameras.

Comment

I have one of the apple SD card readers and it seems to cut about a 1/4 or the picture off??? Any ideas?

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
                      I-Easy is the real deal
                      Well I-Easy is now gone.... Anyone find another app that will work with the Stealth Cam reader?

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                        I got a Stealth Cam card reader for last Christmas. It works fine and you can delete pics in the field. It will go through batteries if you have lots of pics or multiple cameras.
                        I just gone one of these a couple weeks ago. It works well and I was surprised that is has a touch screen that you can zoom like on your phone. I'm happy with it so far. Seems sturdy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
                          Well I-Easy is now gone.... Anyone find another app that will work with the Stealth Cam reader?

iBrary

But you have to buy a new stealth cam reader. The old one won’t work. I was told you can sent it to them and they will replace it but i have called and emailed asking about and got no response from email and hours of elevator music on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

go with something cheap bc they will end up changing the adapter on a phone soon enough

Comment

Working...
                            X