Mini excavator search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
    Be very wary of the low hour units. Caught 2 East Texas equipment dealers rolling the hours back on backhoes that were purchased at Auctions. Contemplated bidding on a John Deere 310D at the Wills Point auction that was extremely clean, but had over 6000 hours, so passed. Few week later saw a clean 310D on a dealers lot, popped in to look and the auction id number was still scribbled on the hood. Pulled out my auction flyer and verified serial number, sure enough 3000 hours disappeared from the unit. So don't believe condition or hour meter.
    Thank you, that is another reason I am leaning towards the local Kubota dealership. Tend to trust them, also they are still in warranty and can extend it if I would like. Also have a close dealer support

Comment

Smart decision.

Comment

I have a Bobcat E32 with a hydraulic thumb!! Just got it in - great size. Call me 817-673-2113 - My yard is on the west side of Weatherford on I-20 - Text me and I will drop you a pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          Check with varminthunter on here. He buys and sells used heavy equipment and has a yard in Weatherford and Tyler.

If interested, I can PM you his cell number.
          Thanks for looking out!!!

Comment

Working...
          X