Bad Kitty.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Kitty.....

An elk hunter got more than he bargained for last Saturday, October 9 when a mature mountain lion approached and charged him. The incident occurred during an early-season rifle hunt in southeast Idaho. In a remarkable video captured by the hunter on his cell phone and later shared by the National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF), John C. Erickson yells “get back” at the advancing mountain lion before firing multiple rounds from his .40 caliber Glock 27. His bullets appear to hit just inches above the predator’s head and back.......

https://www.fieldandstream.com/hunti...in-lion-idaho/

I saw this. I'd have been flinging lead way before he did. I would also be replacing my underwear.

Comment

If he had of tripped over something while backing up it could have been real bad

Comment

I’ve water in his veins! He was sho nuff on that cats dinner menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          I saw this. I'd have been flinging lead way before he did. I would also be replacing my underwear.
          Same here!

Comment

Agree with trip issue. Gives me another reason to dislike cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad he didn't have a SIG or he would have had himself a dead kitty.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                too bad he didn't have a sig or he would have had it recalled and would have been unarmed
                Fixed it for you

Comment

I have not read the story on that incident, I have seen the video. I am curious if he was carrying a deer or elk parts out. I had one follow me one evening, when I would move it would move, when I stopped to look to see if I could see what I was sure was following me, it would freeze. At the time, it had just gotten dark, I could see in open areas, but not in shaded areas, near or under trees. The cat was going through the brush following me. I knew why, I was carrying around 7 or 8 blue quail. Once I finally, saw the cat, where there was no question, I toss him the quail, and went back to walking back to camp. The cat quit following me. When we came back to that spot later in the truck, with flashlights, all that was there were feathers.

Comment

That is definitely the definition of stalking.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mag dump. Rug. New underwear. End of story.

Comment

2 shots??

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                          Mag dump. Rug. New underwear. End of story.

^^^^ X's 2!!

Comment

Another case of a goober and his phone. I reckon recording a video on the phone is much more important than stopping a threat. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Another case of a goober and his phone. I reckon recording a video on the phone is much more important than stopping a threat. Lol
                              Willing to bet it was a GoPro strapped to his chest.

Comment

Working...
                              X