Bow season out for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow season out for me

Well pshaw…just found a splinter on one of the limbs of my bow. Looks like I’ll be on the hunt for a new (or new to me) bow come spring time.

Now that might explain a 10lb draw weight drop, sorry about the news

Comment

Expensive news! I’m about half way afeared to shoot my old bow now after all these arrows exploding. I’m still dealing with shingles nerve pain. Sure don’t need to be dealing with shrapnel in my arm.

Comment

Well, that sucks !

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
          Now that might explain a 10lb draw weight drop, sorry about the news
          Yep! I took everything off of it. Not even going to risk it. I was getting ready to go shoot when I noticed it

Comment

I've got a set of drenalin limbs if you want them.
            Let me know.

Comment

I would be looking for a good used bow just to get thru the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Expensive news! I’m about half way afeared to shoot my old bow now after all these arrows exploding. I’m still dealing with shingles nerve pain. Sure don’t need to be dealing with shrapnel in my arm.
                Yeah!! No need to ad insult to injury!

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Well, that sucks !
                Indeed but it’s not all bad. I’ll tag along with my BIL and film (and try not to ruin) his hunts!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4-fletch View Post
                  I've got a set of drenalin limbs if you want them.
                  Let me know.
                  PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                    Well pshaw…just found a splinter on one of the limbs of my bow. Looks like I’ll be on the hunt for a new (or new to me) bow come spring time.
                    Got a couple of spares. You are welcome to use one. I have a long draw but you can adjust one if you like. One is a bowtech Constitution and I think the other one is an Elite Pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                      Got a couple of spares. You are welcome to use one. I have a long draw but you can adjust one if you like. One is a bowtech Constitution and I think the other one is an Elite Pulse.
                      Awesome gesture Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                        I really appreciate the offer but I’m going try and get the limbs from 4-fletch and get mine back in operation.

Comment

I really appreciate the offer but I’m going try and get the limbs from 4-fletch and get mine back in operation.
                          Good luck. They will be squirreled away in the closet if you need one. Just holler.

Comment

Never knew a bow season…nor one to end.

I killed my first archery deer with in 4 weeks of picking up a right handed 30 year old wheel bow shooting it left handed.

Where there is a will there is a way.
                            I hope to see the LDPs after your recovery.
                            Good low drag skillin MrHighspeed.
                            Last edited by Briar Friar; 08-21-2022, 03:49 PM. Reason: HighspeedRecoverySpake

Comment

Show some pics of the limbs. Depending on the split it may not be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X