Wood ducks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood ducks

A little preview. We were at Brazos Bend SP this past week and I am still going through pics. More later but for now, a small preview.

Beautiful birds and beautiful shots, Bill. That dude has a Billy Ray Cyrus level mullet. Full plumed for sure.

Comment

Great pictures. Thamks

Comment

Very nice. Thanks

Comment

Beautiful birds, ive still yet to kill one. We see them swimming under the deer feeders in Raywood while deer hunting.

Nice job!

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Magnificent birds! Awesome pics!

Comment

Great pictures !

Comment

Those are some beautiful birds. Great pics thanks for posting.

Comment

Really nice!!!

Comment

Beautiful birds

Comment

Wow, great pics

Comment

Outstanding pics, beautiful colors, great detail, thanks for posting.

Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and thanks for looking, everyone.

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Beautiful birds and beautiful shots, Bill. That dude has a Billy Ray Cyrus level mullet. Full plumed for sure.
                            Thanks, Shane. The cocked back head showing the "mullet" is one reason I posted that one.

Had to move slow along the trail and stay hidden. They were out a ways but I told my wife to watch and they were going to move through the marsh slowly angling to the trail we were walking. I continued watching them but a very large great blue heron took flight and I hoped to capture that. Unknown to me a girl was coming down the trail from the other direction and would cause the ducks to flush. I should have stayed on them to get the "take to flight" shots. Always fun.

Comment

Great pics like always & Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X