Wifes 40th, need HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifes 40th, need HELP!!!

So my wife threw me a killer party for my 40th and she has already told me for her's, she wants to travel. New experiences are her thing as is hiking and nature. I would like to take her some place she has never been as she is well traveled thanks to her folks... I was thinking about staying in the CONUS but laying it all out in a state thats unique and fun at the same time. I am completely open to suggestions and help! I would like to keep a budget of >$3k if at all possible. Any help is so much appreciated! BTW, she is a HUGE Reba fan and if anyone can get a meet and greet, that would be top notch! C'mon GS, lets see what y'all got and help a brother out!!!

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
    So my wife threw me a killer party for my 40th and she has already told me for her's, she wants to travel. New experiences are her thing as is hiking and nature. I would like to take her some place she has never been as she is well traveled thanks to her folks... I was thinking about staying in the CONUS but laying it all out in a state thats unique and fun at the same time. I am completely open to suggestions and help! I would like to keep a budget of >$3k if at all possible. Any help is so much appreciated! BTW, she is a HUGE Reba fan and if anyone can get a meet and greet, that would be top notch! C'mon GS, lets see what y'all got and help a brother out!!!
    Travel is definitely the greatest gift known to man & woMAN! Happy bday to her!

Comment

Depends on what she likes...NY City is awesome to visit. Boston for food and American history. Hard to beat Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole area. Denali National Park is high on my list. Nashville with a few days in Pigeon Forge/ Johnson City area. Charleston, SC for food.

Comment

Sedona, Arizona for the hiking and nature. Cool place to spend a long weekend. Phoenix is only 2 hours away too if you wanted to go to the city.

Comment

Taking mine back to Hawaii for hers. She loved Maui so we will be headed back there!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Plan and book your visit to Banff and Lake Louise, AB with the official tourism website - the source for accommodation, activities, webcams, weather and resort information.

Comment

forgot to mention, her Bday is in April. I am just trying to get ahead of things..

Comment

If she’s well traveled, then she’s probably already been here but if not I would suggest Lake Tahoe for great views/restaurants and outdoor activities/hiking.

Could do vrbo or stay at Edgewood Resort.

Comment

No help w/ Reba, but Moab Utah is awesome for hiking and outdoors- April is a good time to visit.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a trip out East for Turkey hunting...

Comment

We spent my 60th birthday in Dublin, Ireland. I did not necessarily have a desire to go there but my wife wanted something cool. I loved it. Toured the Irish Whiskey Museum. Drove out to the ocean. Walked 5ooooooo miles. Ate at the longest standing Pub in Dublin. Did a whiskey tasting tour. Even a walking tour of the great city.

Comment

this isn't travel but you can always get her a nice shotgun for $3K, and depending on her hobbies you may get it back later as your own.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                            this isn't travel but you can always get her a nice shotgun for $3K, and depending on her hobbies you may get it back later as your own.
                            Lmao, I like the way you think Sir!! You know, I, I mean she has always wanted a caesar guerini sporting magnus o/u....

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                              I would like to take her some place she has never been
                              Mine told me this one time so I took her to the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                              X