Illegals increasing in South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegals increasing in South Texas

Who’s seeing an uptick while in the blind? What we’re experiencing is larger groups, more brazen and like this evening all dressed in black. As a kid, I remember they would just cross senderos and try to stay in the brush. The group today, 30+ all dressed in black, walked straight down the sendero to the blind. Kinda freaked out the hunter. I pray it never happens anywhere, but at some point I can see a hunter having to defend himself.

All in "black" sounds a little different in comparison to what you normally see or hear.
    There might be a little more concern warranted in this situation.
    Possibly I am just out of the loop and this is a common occurrence, but generally there is a lot of color involved in all the photos I've seen, stories I've heard.....

Comment

Did yall call the authorities?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        All in "black" sounds a little different in comparison to what you normally see or hear.
        Possibly I am just out of the loop and this is a common occurrence, but generally there is a lot of color involved in all the photos I've seen, stories I've heard.....
        Still see some “ normal”wets with many different colors, but the groups are getting bigger. More in camo, not fatigues, but like trying to look like hunters is the best I can describe.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Did yall call the authorities?
          On this occasion, the guy did call, only because he was there alone.

Comment

Those groups may likely be more well armed than the average hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
              On this occasion, the guy did call, only because he was there alone.
              Good, did they show up? I'm assuming no?

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                Still see some “ normal”wets with many different colors, but the groups are getting bigger. More in camo, not fatigues, but like trying to look like hunters is the best I can describe.
                We have catch them on camera frequently and they look like lost elk hunters. We joke all the time that they have better looking gear than us.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Good, did they show up? I'm assuming no?
                  When we call them, they show up.

Comment

It was at dark, so he got out and had to walk 1/2 mile down that Sendero to get to his truck. Not sure if they showed up after that

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                      When we call them, they show up.
                      Awesome!

Comment

We usually don’t call. I’ll stress usually under normal encounters

Comment

5 million have crossed the border in the last 2 years that we know about so yea I would imagine your seeing more.

Comment

I know on some places it’s really becoming an issue with guy’s getting harassed by illegals and them stealing whatever isn’t tied down.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              More often than not, the entire group will be wearing all black shirts or camo shirts passed out by the guide(s).
                              Black blends in better than colors, especially at night.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X