Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long to get ready??

Going on 3 hrs.

Seriously how long does it take yalls wives to get ready?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I would've been gone long ago and she can drive something else, if that's the scenario. lol

Comment

Depends on how good looking she is!

Comment

You ever heard the term “pick your battles”?

This is one of them. You will not win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not long she can get out the door almost as fast as I can

Comment

Also depends on what she is getting ready for. It may be worth the wait!

Comment

I tell my wife that my life sometimes feels like that song, “waiting on a woman”

Comment

I start getting ready when my wife tells me she's getting in the car and about to leave. I don't even bother worrying about how long it takes her to get ready. If we are going on a date somewhere (rarely happens due to young kids) that would be an exception.

Comment

What trips me out is that she’s knows we go to church on Sundays. And it’s like every Sunday is a surprise to her. On a good day, close to two hours. She’s done it quicker without bondo.

Comment

My wife is all about time management so we don’t have any problems there. If there is any type of short notice trip we need to take she can be dolled up and ready to go in 15 minutes.

Comment

2-3 hrs dang... If it took my wife that long i would hope we had got sidetracked by extra curriclur activites in the middle of all of that for it to take that long. Even with that it should only delay things a few minutes.

But thats insane i have very little patients i would explode if it took that long for my wife to get ready.

Comment

No battle.
                        If it's her thing, I don't care about being late. If it's mine, I can decide to go alone or not go at all.
                        Especially for church, if she is not ready, I don't go, she can drive herself and walk in late, I won't be a part of it. I'll go climb in a tractor and put on a podcast sermon.

Being on time is late, being late in unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is gorgeous, so it doesn't take her much time.

Copying the thread link now and forwarding to my wife...

Comment

Between my wife and 4 daughters we don't get anywhere fast. I grab a coffee/stiff drink, depending on the time of day, and kick back and wait. No rush here.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                              Also depends on what she is getting ready for. It may be worth the wait!
                              Bingeaux!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X