X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^

Yes.

Comment

Just change to terminals to what fits the battery, problem solved.

Comment

Or buy the correct battery ?

Comment

I don't know anything about 'the timer' unfortunately, but know terminals.

You have three basic quick disconnect / fast on's.

.110 Never seen any of these small guys on feeder applications.

.187 The most common with feeders & all our 12v batts are this size. There are also two thicknesses .02 & .032 with .02 being the most common (i think on batts) & can always force it over a a larger tab.

.250 I'm sure with all the available feeders out there some have these larger ones in their internals...don't recall ever having .250 tabs on any of our batts over the years??
          Last edited by Artos; 09-30-2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

F1 is .187.
            F2 is .250.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              All I run is THE TIMER! I have had one issue. They mailed me a new one brand new

Not sure what the $10 credit is your referring to

You can use any terminal you want. Just splice the end and you can switch terminals. Easy fix
              Walk into a dealer and present a timer over a year old and you’ll get $10.

Comment

I have had three fail me now. Latest one just recently. First two I am pretty sure we’re caught up in the bad run they had that wouldn’t keep time.

This last one started getting wonky the last couple months on time, and just flat out quit working. I hadn’t seen that yet.

I don’t know how old it was, but I know it was over a year old. Luckily I had one in reserve that I changed it out with.

Comment

I really like them but not nearly as good as they used to be

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                    They kind of have the market cornered since HCR went out of business. I guess
                    They are following the American dream, do less and charge more.

Comment

The female terminal on THE-TIMER harness is 1/4" (.250) F2

An F2 terminal fits over the common F1 (.187) deer feeder battery terminal.

There are a few F2 terminal batteries out in the feeder world but most are F1.

The-Timer harness fits both F1 and F2 battery terminals!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                        Are you sure about that? They have a 5 year warranty so if you send one in that is only 1 year old you should get a new one/no charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                          They kind of have the market cornered since HCR went out of business. I guess
                          They are following the American dream, do less and charge more.
                          I drive by there all the time going to my lease. they look to be in business. I went in there years ago about an issue and they swapped out the guts to my timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            I drive by there all the time going to my lease. they look to be in business. I went in there years ago about an issue and they swapped out the guts to my timer.
                            HCR? Their done! I called them last week about a repair and they are only selling what they have left in stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X