X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to represent Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
      I am sorry sir. But hartebeeste are so freaking ugly. Good luck with getting one.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
      Yes they are!!!![emoji1787] But everyone MUST have one to complete your trophy room.....sooner or later!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Yes they are!!!![emoji1787] But everyone MUST have one to complete your trophy room.....sooner or later!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        Yes they don’t ooze with natural beauty like a warthog does. LOL.

Comment

Did you get your guns back yet?

Comment

We got them today and hopefully they are on board.

Comment

Good looks like y’all had a great trip.

Comment

Congrats on a great trip and for providing the play-by-play.
                I hope you are able to recoup all of your losses on the guns, since you didn't get what you paid for, simply because of the brain-dead idiots at the airline.

Comment

Gentlemen, I hope I wasn't too wordy or posting too much. I really enjoy reading the live hunt threads that DocMay and some of the others do. Hope it was interesting. The flight from Jo-burg to Atlanta was very long but not as bad this time.

Got to meet and take a picture with Tom Miranda this morning. He was coming back from a Safari and was on our flight into Atlanta. Super cool guy who said "he was just really blessed to have had so great of a life".

Other than that we are signing off. I am going to provide contact information for Motsomi Safaris if anyone is interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Comment

Some great trophies and pics. Glad y'all had a good trip.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Yes they don’t ooze with natural beauty like a warthog does. LOL.
                      Fair point sir! Lol

Comment

Just one question, when you going back to bowhunt some of those critters?

Comment

That was an awesome journey Jon. Thanks for taking us along with you and your bride.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            Gentlemen, I hope I wasn't too wordy or posting too much. I really enjoy reading the live hunt threads that DocMay and some of the others do. Hope it was interesting. The flight from Jo-burg to Atlanta was very long but not as bad this time.

Got to meet and take a picture with Tom Miranda this morning. He was coming back from a Safari and was on our flight into Atlanta. Super cool guy who said "he was just really blessed to have had so great of a life".

Other than that we are signing off. I am going to provide contact information for Motsomi Safaris if anyone is interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Not too wordy at all. We love a good live hunting thread with details so we can live vicariously through your posts and pictures.

Comment

Thanks for taking us along and congrats on a great hunt. I was blessed to go a few years ago and now counting down the years until I retire so I can go again.

Comment

Congrats on your anniversary and an awesome trip!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X