No announcement yet.

Found Dad ...need some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss. Prayer sent for you and your family.

Comment

I am so sorry. Rest in peace Larry. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
        It is with a heavy heart that I say that Dad passed away yesterday...He defied all odds and gave us a window where we could talk to him and he actually woke up just enough to say some things...He was a hell of a dad, Gpa, taxi driver , hunting buddy and my best friend. Gonna miss him driving up in his old blue truck and just being there when I needed someone to talk to. Thank y'all for all the prayers sent our way . God bless the Green Screen....RIP Pop... you're the best
        Sorry for your loss.
        It's not an easy thing. I lost mine June 6th

Comment

So sorry brother to hear of his passing. Prayers for all of y'all.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Praying for you

Comment

Prayers sent for the family

Comment

Sorry for your loss, continued prayers for the family for prace and comfort🙏

Comment

Oh man I’m sorry for your great loss. More prayers sent.

Comment

Dang it Greg. We all had such high hopes for your dad. Our hearts are heavy. It’s a well worn path that your walking here. First and foremost thank God for your dad. Secondly realize that, if your like me, you’ll never forget your dad. You’ll think about him everyday.
                    But here’s the good part. After a while, in His time, He changes your grief into thanksgiving. Slowly, ever so slowly, you focus on the time you had with your dad more than the loss of him.
                    Heaven is a timeless place. So for your dad it will be just like walking into a different room for a moment. He’ll turn around and you, and the rest of the family will be there.
                    And yes, I still have some sad times when I miss my folks. But they pass as quickly as they came, and again are replaced with gratitude.
                    Blessings,
                    Mauler

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayer sent for you and your family

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for peace and comfort.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I’m glad you had those last moments to share with him and he got to show you just how tough he was one last time.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss, I and I am sure many others here have lost parents and it is difficult.

Please know that I have and will continue to pray for you and your family during this difficult time.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Continued prayers of comfort sent.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I had hoped, as you did, that things had turned for the good. It is tough to lose a dad. Just know he is in a better place. Prayers with you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X