Truck load of dead immigrants. Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I guarantee you there are more dead people found in the river than in trucks. Most are not pulled out unless Mexico does it. Unreported women and kids who are worthless to the cartels after the cash is gone.
    And the desert too. They know the risks I'm sure but I also bet they are sold a lot of lies and they think the risks are minimal. It's a shame. This could be minimalized if some better border policies were in play.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t get over the media calling them migrants.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post

Pics from a migrant camp in Reynosa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Are you sure that's not the homeless pics from all over Austin? I kid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Are you sure that's not the homeless pics from all over Austin? I kid!!!!
          lmao havent been to austin in quite a while but wouldnt be surprised. im really bad at remembering to take pics, wish i had gotten more, those dont do it justice. I remember this town square a few years ago, just green grass with park benches and a gazebo

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            That is probably the most disgusting videos that I have ever seen. These people are beyond being animals. I can’t think of a single animal that celebrates a death like this and actually will wear others body parts. Rabid animals need to be treated as such and exterminated in the streets. Thanks for show Pedernal.
            I find it kind of ridiculous that we can spend billions going across seas to fight people who do the same kind of things but we can't fight them when they're living right next door. They're just as bad, if not worse than any raghead that's ever been shot for being just as ruthless.

Guess it all depends who politicians are getting money from. The Taliban wasn't lining anyones pockets obviously. I'm certain if they'd have paid for the fuel before flying those planes into the twin towers a shot wouldn't have been fired afterwards.

I agree with what you're saying. But it'll never happen. Too many different hands on the same money. We have rabid animals here too. And they wear a suit and tie.
            Last edited by okrattler; 06-29-2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              Guess it all depends who politicians are getting money from. The Taliban wasn't lining anyones pockets obviously.
              I guess they are now tho. Ole pudding gave them billions in weaponry.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone wonder what could bring down the TX economy?

Do you think the cartel violence could spill over bad enough that transplants no longer what to move here?

Comment

Originally posted by TTUgrad08 View Post
                  Anyone wonder what could bring down the TX economy?

Do you think the cartel violence could spill over bad enough that transplants no longer what to move here?
                  Won’t happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X