Trump and the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump and the military

What the heck is going on? If one iota of that Atlantic article is accurate, that is disgusting. Fox News is reporting that portions of the article are false but some parts are true. A President, particularly a republican President has to know you absolutely cannot disparage military members, especially since Trump ducked his service.

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
    What the heck is going on? If one iota of that Atlantic article is accurate, that is disgusting. Fox News is reporting that portions of the article are false but some parts are true. A President, particularly a republican President has to know you absolutely cannot disparage military members, especially since Trump ducked his service.

I’ve gone with the theory that anything with “anonymous sources,” is complete garbage after the entire Ukraine hoax. I suggest everyone do the same. Because, until someone will put their name on it, the information is absolutely garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's been three and a half years of far out conspiracy theories from the left, this is just one more.

Comment

I would simply prepare yourself for more of this until the election...the fact the msm is clinging to a debunked story is exposing their desperation of Nov 3. When this story fizzles a new one will surface just wait.

~They wanted to keep Biden in the basement & didn't work.
        ~He's in poor mental health & it's showing even with prepared softball questions.
        ~The debates if they happen will be a disaster...like Tyson picking on a toddler.

What are their options?? They must make orange man look evil for the next 60 days by lying about bogus stories, jack with the polls & use mail ins to steal the election. Many are predicting a landslide for trump Nov 3rd & then slowly turning into a Biden victory with the mail in fraud.

Hows this for desperation??

Washington Post Op-Ed Suggests Americans May Need To Prepare For War On Election Night If Biden Doesn’t Win In A Landslide

Comment

He volunteered to be the commander in chief of all of the US armed forces...how is that ducking service.

For all of his faults, the man is a proven patriot. Last line of your post tells it all

Comment

Anonymous sources...... are cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
              Anonymous sources...... are cowards.

They’re not credible... Put your name on it if you want to damage someone like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                He volunteered to be the commander in chief of all of the US armed forces...how is that ducking service.

For all of his faults, the man is a proven patriot. Last line of your post tells it all

Comment

Bolton would have had this as the first page of his book if this had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                    Bolton would have had this as the first page of his book if this had happened.
                    Bolton, of all people, said it did NOT happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

It’s ducking service when you claim bone spurs ... that’s exactly how you duck service. Comparing what the President does to that is craziness.

Geez

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                        John Bolton whom despises Trump said it was B S and he never said it.
                        If a man that hates Trump backs Trump I tend to believe him over a columnist for a liberal organization that has written numerous Trump bashing articles. You may also want to look at who the majority owner of the Atlantic is. Miss Jobs

Comment

Man some folks are duped so easily or they are just trolls? SMH. President Trump has built our military back to where it should be, kept us out of war and was the only one to fix the VA mess. Doesn’t sound like a person that would disparage our service members?

Gonna be more of this the closer we get to Election Day.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            It’s ducking service when you claim bone spurs ... that’s exactly how you duck service. Comparing what the President does to that is craziness.

Geez
                            Please spell it out for me...I do not understand liberal logic.

He is currently the top dog in charge of the military and volunteered for the position.

Comment

Those saying ducking service. I don't know what the man did when he was a kid. I know I went in with 3 of my friends the week after 9-11. I was a no go for any military branch because I only have one kidney. I could go play college sports but not healthy enough for the military. So did he 'duck" out on the service or was not allowed to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X