Milwaukee Bucks boycott playoff game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milwaukee Bucks boycott playoff game

I honestly couldn't care in the least but I just got a Fox News update about them boycotting the playoff game over the Jacob Blake shooting....

Boycotting over a guy who was wanted for multiple felonies, would not comply with the police and report-ably had a weapon and was reaching into his vehicle before getting shot...

WTH is the NBA thinking? are they that concerned becasue the majority of their players are black that they are siding with this....

Seriously !!!!

I hope this league goes under.....it wont but one can hope

The never ending clown show.

Comment

If there was never another basketball game, I wouldn't even notice it was gone. I couldn't care less.

Comment

It's the playoffs?

Comment

I would hope the owner of the team boycotted paying these useless sumbitches

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Peaceful protest - I take no issue.

Comment

Its walking off your job to protest. If I owned the team, I wouldnt pay a single one, they all quit today. Peaceful protests, you take part in on YOUR time. You dont protest at a time when you're being paid to do your job.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                ...and they shouldn't either if they were to get fired by their employer.

Freedom to protest does not mean freedom from consequence.

Comment

Rockets and Thunder have also boycotted apparently.

Comment

What a tragedy......

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Oddly enough I agree with you. Couldn’t care less. The thought that they are doing anything to help their “cause” I find hilarious. Just alienating more fans. I’m not one so they can boycott the rest of the season if they want. Just hurts them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It takes a special group of *******s to protest THAT idiot getting shot for what he did. What a collection of out of touch morons…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently in some communities your a hero if you have a few rapes and assaults on your sheet.
                          WAYDAGO nba and democrat politicians. Keep elevating the criminals to hero status and calling the real black Americans uncle toms

Comment

It takes a special group of *******s to protest THAT idiot getting shot for what he did. What a collection of out of touch morons…

My thoughts basically, be like the people that wait for facts and investigations to decide what ya really wanna lose your gravy train over. Ask Colin about it. Im no NBA fan, but thes people have no idea who they're gonna give it all up for. The last hero floyd turned out to be bull****, this one will too.

Comment

1.5 million dollars raised for him through Go Fund me......

Maybe they will give it to the woman he assaulted.....

I really am shocked that professional sports have come down on the wrong side of this issue....
                              Eventually it will hurt them in the wallet....

I havent watched since Hardin quit in game 7 a few years ago...I figured if he didnt care, why should I

Comment

Working...
                              X