6.5 PRC ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 PRC ammo?

Anyone finding any? None of the online sources I’ve checked have them in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK if you ever make it around Port Arthur, but the other day Academy had a few boxes on the shelf.

Comment

I get my ammo from Hendershots. Hands down the very best ammo I’ve ever shot. It’s not cheap but if you buy more than one it’s not that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
        I get my ammo from Hendershots. Hands down the very best ammo I’ve ever shot. It’s not cheap but if you buy more than one it’s not that bad.

Same here. Adequate selection of quality bullets too.

Comment

Just bought some from CopperCreek Ammo. They also have a good selection of bullets.

Comment

Unknown munitions has some

Comment

Nothing local at box stores- Scheels and LGS were out

Comment

Yeah I saw some at Grabagun the other day but just checked and they are out now. Sorry.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. The only I've found consistently being the Hornady 143 ELD-X and 147 ELD-M.

I'm glad to hear that about Hendershots. I'll give them a shot.

Comment

I tried copper creek and my rifle didn’t group nearly as well as it has with literally every ammo I’ve used from hendershots. I mean, they put fairy dust in those loads or something. Plus their customer service is TOP NOTCH. The box they come in is super nice and reusable and they will virtually load anything you ask them to.

Comment

Some will show up soon.

Comment

Bumping this back up. Anybody have any loaded 140gr Accubonds laying around? I'd happily pay a premium!

Comment

I’m finding boxes here and there in La. picked up two this week and they had a couple boxes left.

Just checked the places website and they don’t sell ammo online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just checked Hendershots and nothing there

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
                              Just checked Hendershots and nothing there

Wow. I’d call them tomorrow for sure. Their customer service has always been top notch for me.

I did get a message the other day about the Hornady ammo being back in stock. I can check to see who sent it (I moved it to my trash email because I’m hand loading now) if you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X