Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for all

Comment

Horrific situation! Prayers sent for their family and friends! I cannot began to imagine how difficult this is for the family!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Cant imagine.. praying for yall

Comment

prayers

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

daaaang, just read the initial attack! that is insane! prayers going up.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Thanks and keep them coming. I think it will get a lot more real once we get to Houston and start seeing family and attending visitations, etc.

Comment

There is a lot of evil in our world today! It is just not comprehendable why some of these things happen to seemingly "regular" people like this! What a terrible tragedy this is! I'm so sorry this has happened to your wife's family! Saw a news clip on TV last night, and it is bizarre for sure!

Lord we mere mortals do not understand how evil works sometimes, but we who know You are thankful and at peace that You have overcome evil. We ask You Lord to comfort this family as they work through this terrible tragedy. We mourn with them the loss of their loved ones, and we covet Your mercy and grace for them as they mourn. Comfort them and in some miraculous way, bring them peace, peace that only You can bring through Your boundless love for all of us. We ask Lord that You show those working the case the right details of the why and who and how that this atrocity occurred. We ask for understanding and comfort be poured out on the family and that healing can begin to occur. Cover this family as they gather to mourn and lay to rest their loved ones. Cover them in peace and show them Your love. Allow them to heal. In Jesus name, Amen...

This is a tough one! Sure sorry for your wife and her family...

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X